NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL, NIGERIA RECRUITMENT 2011
HEAD OF ADMINISTRATION/SECRETARY OF THE BOARD – (Ref. HOAISOB/001)
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant post of Head of Administration/Secretary of the’ Board at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos. Candidate must possess B.Sc in Humanities and Social Sciences or B.A. in Business Administration and Management and be registered with the Institute of Health Service Administrators of Nigeria. Candidate must have spent a minimum of 5 (five) years in the Assistant Director Cadre and have worked in a Federal Government Hospital of similar status for a minimum of 15 (fifteen) years. Membership of NIM, ACIS, IPM or other relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage. Any candidate below CONHESS 13 need not apply
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, NURSING SERVICES (EDUCATION) (Ref.ADNS(E)/002)
Candidate must possess a recognized B.Sc. degree in Nursing plus the registration with the Nursing 8 Midwifery Council of Nigeria (NMCN). Candidate must have attained the present position of a Chie’ Nurse Tutor (CNT) with at least 15 years cognate working experience in a Federal Government Hospital 0′ similar status. Candidate must have current Practicing Licence.
Any candidate below CONHESS 12 need not apply
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENTIST (Ref. ADMLS/003)
Candidate must possess a B.Sc degree or its equivalent in Medical Laboratory Sciences and should be registered with the Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria. Must have current practicing license and a minimum of 15 years cognate working experience. Candidate must have attained the position of Chief Medical Laboratory Technologist and be a registered Fellow of the Council of Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria. Possession of M.Sc degree will be an added advantage. Any candidate currently below CONHESS 12 need not apply
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, PROSTHETICS & ORTHOTICS (Ref. ADPO/004)
Candidate must possess a B.Sc degree or HND in Prosthetics/Orthotics, registrable with the International Society for Prosthetics and Orthotics (ISPO) and should be a Category I ISPO member with at least 11 years cognate working experience in a Federal Government Hospital of similar status. Candidate must have attained the position of Chief Prostethics/Orthotist. Candidate must also be registered with Medical Rehabilitation Therapists Board and must have current practicing license. Any candidate below CONHESS 12 need not apply
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, LIBRARY SERVICES (Ref. ADLS/005)
Candidate must possess a B.Sc degree in Library and Information Science and must have attained the present position of a Chief Librarian with at least 15 years cognate working experience in Federal Government Health Institutions. Candidates should be a member of Nigerian Library Association. Proficiency in ICT is highly essential. Any candidate below CONHESS 12 need not apply
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
The conditions of service, including the fringe benefits are as applicable in the Federal Public Service.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested candidates should forward 8 (eight) copies of their letters of application attaching to each, photocopies of certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) as follows:
(I) Name in Full
(ii) Place and Date of Birth
(iii) Current Contact Address and Telephone Number (iv) Nationality
(v) Marital Status
(vi) Present Grade level (vii) State of Origin
(viii) Local Government of Origin
(ix) Secondary and Post Secondary Education including dates (x) Qualifications obtained with dates
(xi) Statement of experience including full details of previous and present employment.
(xii) Post applied for
(xiii) Names and Addresses of Three Referees (who should either be a Solicitor, Clergy or Top Civil Servant).
CANDIDATEES ARE TO PLEASE ADDRESS THEIR APPLICATION DIRECTLY TO:
The Medical Director
National Orthopaedic Hospital
P.M.B. 2009 – YABA
All applications should be submitted to the Office of the Medical Director not later than 28th July, 2011 with the Reference Number written on the top left hand corner of the envelope.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview . . Signed
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment1 hour ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- National News8 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- News Feed15 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- News Feed23 hours ago
A woman that is focused about her future won’t be buying a hair worth of 100k: Twitter User
- News Feed23 hours ago
Excited groom shares photos of his wedding ceremony
- Entertainment33 mins ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- News Feed15 hours ago
25 out of 1900 escaped prisoners return to Correctional Centre in Edo