Diageo (Guinness Nigeria) Graduate Recruitment Programme 2011.
This is a broad and challenging development programme offering real roles and valuable experience from day one. As a high profile initiative, it is seen as a key priority for Diageo Africa by senior leaders. Across our African businesses we are looking for talented individuals to work in Supply, Finance, HR and Commercial (sales and marketing). The successful candidates will have the potential and drive to be future leaders for Diageo Africa.
Our ‘real job’ philosophy ensures, that you will benefit from authentic experiences designed to accelerate your career development. You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline. There will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in different African markets.
– Human Resources
Support and development
The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Diageo. Meanwhile, we help you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.
There will be an induction event to give you a fuller understanding of Diageo Africa – this is a good springboard for your career with the company, as well as being great fun and an excellent opportunity to network with your peers.
During you first rotation you will have the support of a graduate ‘buddy’. You’ll also spend time with our sales force, out in the field, to increase your commercial awareness – it’s vital that every graduate understands our brands, our customers and the way we sell. In the second year of your programme you will have a mentor, chosen from the Africa leadership team, for the highest quality of support.
There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.
– GRADUATE HR
– GRADUATE SALES
– GRADUATE IS
– GRADUATE PROCUREMENT
– GRADUATE FINANCE
– GRADUATE LEGAL
– GRADUATE SUPPLY
– GRADUATE MARKETING
Essential qualifications and qualities
We are looking for graduates with passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness. You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation. It is essential that you can build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure. You should have, or be expected to gain, an upper second-class degree, and your academic record must be excellent.
Our Ideal Candidate
We look for people who are bursting with as much enthusiasm as we are – people who strive to be the best they can be.
Are you the kind of person we look for?
Diageo is packed with passion, both for our brands and for our business. We look for people who are bursting with as much enthusiasm as we are – people who strive to be the best they can be.
We look for people who work with others. We create environments where all our employees feel included, where we value each other and seek benefit from our own diversity. As a result a collaborative style of working is essential. We look for people who can inspire and excite those around them to be the best they can be.
We look for people who are authentic in what they do – people who can demonstrate high levels of integrity and stand up for what they believe is right. Our employees are proud of their company, and they act as Diageo ambassadors. We seek people who support and can play an active role in our responsible drinking and corporate citizenship agenda. An ability to generate new ideas and bring them to life is essential. But ideas alone aren’t always enough. We look for people who consistently deliver great performance through brilliant execution.
Investing in yourself
Do you invest in yourself? Do you know where your strengths really lie, and do you make the most of them? At Diageo we seek people who want to get to know their own strengths and development needs.
– Email your CV and complete an application form via our then you’ll be invited to take some online verbal and numerical tests. If you sail through these, then…
– The next step is a telephone interview based on the Diageo capabilities lasting about 45 mins. If you shine in your interview, then…
– The third step is half a day spent at an assessment centre, involving an interview, a role play, a presentation and a
Thinking of applying?
Download Diageo Africa Early Career 2011 – 2012 brochure to learn more about our markets and opportunities
HOW TO APPLY
The program will be open for applications in June 2011 for a start date of either November 2011 or January 2012.
Click the apply button below to start application
For more information and FAQ’s on the recruitment and selection process CLICK HERE
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment5 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- National News15 hours ago
Lagos Govt Reviews Curfew Time
- National News14 hours ago
I Am Avoiding Debates Over Lekki Toll gate Incident Until All Facts Are Established – Buhari
- News Feed13 hours ago
Lady buys carton of indomie with COVID-19 sticker in Akwa Ibom
- Entertainment9 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- National News14 hours ago
Fashola Discovers Hidden Camera At Lekki Toll Gate
- News Feed21 hours ago
We need a new Nigeria: Actress Iyabo Ojo
- News Feed21 hours ago
Lekki Toll Gate: Journalist calls for the prosecution of DJ Switch