We are a group of companies and a major player in the Automobile Industry with diverse interests in other sub-sectors of the economy. Due to rapid expansion and growth the following vacancies needed to be filled urgently:
POSITION: TRAINEE ENGINEERS
B.SC/HND/B.Tech/B.Eng in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering. The position is for fresh graduates with little or no experience. Those who graduated before 2006 should not apply
POSITION: ELECTRONICS DIAGNOSTICS EXPERTS
These positions are for those who have up to date knowledge and experience in modern day automobiles diagnostics
POSITION: TECHNICAL TRAINING OFFICER
Candidate will assist the Technical Training Manager. This position is for those who have experience in training people but with bias in technical matters (preferably automobile)
POSITION: PROJECT ASSISTANT
This position is for people with experience in supervising and monitoring projects. Those who have degrees/HNDs in architecture, Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering are qualified to apply
This position is for high profile and versatile person who can handle a very busy and upwardly mobile executive’s calendar. HND/B.SC in Secretarial Administration with not less than five (5) year experience is the basic entry qualification.
POSITION: ADMIN/HR OFFICER
If you have not less than five (50 years experience in people management, administrative matters, facilities and HSE applications in the workplace, then you are thane candidate we are looking for. The position exist for our Port Harcourt and Lagos offices. You must have BSC/HND in IRPM, Business Admin, Public Admin or any of the social sciences. Membership of CIPMN is a definite advantage.
POSITION: ACCOUNTS OFFICER (ABUJA)
This vacancy exist in our Abuja office so residents in Abuja and its environs should apply. Those who possess HND/BSC in Accountancy or Banking Finance with not less than five years hands-on experience are eligible to apply. Those with OND but with higher number of experience may be considered.
HOW TO APPLY
If you do not meet the criteria specified above, please do not waste your time and paper applying. But if you meet any of the above requirements, urgently forward your application and updated CV (which must contain working GSM and email)
Head, Management Services
P.O. Box 71268
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment6 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- National News9 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- News Feed9 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- Education12 hours ago
NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest
- Entertainment10 hours ago
‘Arrest Us Too’ – Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of Protesters In Kano
- Travel9 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- Trending13 hours ago
#EndSARS: FG Should Not Act As If People Trust Them – Seun Kuti
- Entertainment6 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez