Nigeria Army Recruitment 2011 Short Service Commission (SSC)
The Nigeria Army invites applications from able bodied and qualified Nigerians for the grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) as officers into the Nigerian Army. The SSC offers an excellent opportunity to young Nigerians who want to have an experience in the Army without necessarily having to spend their entire career life in it. The SSC is open to both civilians and serving military personnel.
2. All applicants must satisfy the following conditions:
a. Be a Nigerian as defined in the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
b. Be a male between the age of 24 – 29 years.
c. Possess at least a first degree of not less than Second Class Lower Division or HND of not less than Lower Credit in the arts, sciences or humanities from any recognized University or Polytechnic as the case may be.
d. Measure at least 1.68m in height.
e. Be medically and physically fit.
f. Applicants (less serving members of the Armed Forces) must possess NYSC discharge certificate or a valid exemption as the case may be.
g. Possess valid birth certificate endorsed by the National Population Commission, hospital or local government council of birth or valid age declaration.
h. Possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
i. Must not have been convicted by any competent court of law.
j. Be recommended by at least 2 recognizable referees who must attest to the applicant’s character and integrity. Serving military personnel must be recommended by their commanding officers.
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
2. SSC will be granted for 10 years. Six years will be on active list renewable thereafter for a period up to 3 years. No extension is admitted after the ninth year of commission except on conversion to regular combatant where applicable.
a. Officer cadets who successfully complete the military training shall be granted the rank of Second Lieutenant.
b. Conversion to regular commission is not automatic. It is based on availability of vacancy and other criteria that are or will be in force from time to time.
c. All graduating officer cadets must sign an acceptance of the terms and conditions governing the Short Service Combatant Commission before they are granted commission into the Nigerian Army.
d. The reckonable period of service will be based on the date of commencement of cadet training of both civilian and military personnel entrants.
METHOD OF APPLICATION For On Nigerian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment
7. The following will apply:
(a) Obtain a PIN Code from any branch of Oceanic Bank nationwide upon the payment of N2,500 Application Fee to the Cashier.
(b) Logon to www.nigerianarmyms.org
(c) Read the Qualification Criteria and select either Short Service Combatant or Direct Short Service.
(d) Enter basic details as requested alongside the PIN Code.
(e) Login to begin filling the forms and upload documents and passport.
If you have any problems, Use the Contact Us link on top.
Applicants are to complete the form online and upload all required documents stated in the general instructions. Applicants must print out their online generated photo-card on completion of their application. Successful applicants are required to present their printed photo-card to the selection board during the interview.
4. Applications close on 30 May 2011.
FURTHER INFORMATION On Nigerian Army Short Service Commission Recruitment
5. For further information, you may call the following support lines 07061869929, 08023800632, 08060294492, 07030383908, 08061572286 09-8709668 and 09-8734009. You may also visit www.nigerian-army.org
Department of Military Secretary
For Details On Nigerian Army 2011 Direct Short Service Commission Recruitment Click Here
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle13 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics12 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- News Feed21 hours ago
Kunle Afolayan flaunts interior of his exquisite mansion (Photos)
- News Feed21 hours ago
Lekki tollgate should be dismantled permanently: Bode George
- Education12 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- News Feed21 hours ago
Nigeria Air Force arrest officers for flogging curfew violators in Osun
- Sports10 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- Entertainment11 hours ago
Toke Makinwa Tests Positive For COVID-19; Shares Her Experience