GV Alliance Partners is recruiting for the position below
JOB TITLE: UNIX Administrator
The successful candidate will administer and support the company’s UNIX environment. In addition, the candidate will install, configure and troubleshoot, upgrade, monitor and tune the system to achieve optimum level performance.
• System failure analysis and recovery; insuring the consistency and integrity of file systems
• Provide backup recovery, develop and monitor policies and standards for allocation related to the use of computing resources
• Responsible for scripting, design/analysis, installation, monitoring, maintaining, troubleshooting, and tuning databases used by all departments
• Manage day to day database operations including monitoring daily system performance; problem resolution; system utilization
• Administer database security including adding/removing users, auditing, and troubleshooting security related issue
• Recommend and implement best practices for installing and configuring SQL Server Databases
• 5+ years of experience administering and supporting an enterprise class multi-tier Unix environment; Unix certification & ITIL V3 skill desirable
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Computer Science/ Electronic Engineering/ Technology related field.
• Advance knowledge of UNIX development and programming methods and procedures
• Ability to write UNIX shell scripts and procedures to automate administration tasks
• A solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts; a good understanding of principles of routing, client/server programming, the design of consistent network-wide file systems layouts
• Considerable knowledge of multiple versions of oracle in a UNIX environment
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Candidates who meet the above requirement should email their resume to
(STATING THE POSITION THEY ARE APPLYING FOR IN THE SUBJECT FIELD OF THE MAIL.)
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘Zero Accountability, Pure Wickedness’ – Banky W Lambasts Lagos Govt
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Actor Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals Next Strategy For #EndSARS Protests
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Noble Igwe, AY Makun Clash On Twitter Over Comedians Who Invite Politicians To Their Shows
- National News23 hours ago
#EndSARS: Enugu Govt Adjusts 24-Hour Curfew
- Metro News15 hours ago
Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- National News24 hours ago
Fani-Kayode Condemns Video Asking Igbo Indigenes To Leave Yorubaland
- Entertainment13 hours ago
‘We Need A Female President Now, More Than Ever’ – Actress Sylvia Oluchy
- Trending23 hours ago
Shehu Sani Mocks FG Poverty Alleviation Scheme