Facebook Job Vacancy: Growth Manager Africa – Contract (Nigeria)
Job Title: Growth Manager Africa – Contract (Nigeria)
Are you passionate about making Facebook the best global communication platform? Facebook is seeking a Growth Manager who is obsessed with technology, social media and business strategy. The ideal candidate will have experience in the consumer Internet and mobile space in Africa, particularly in Nigeria, an extensive network of contacts in the space and a heavy emphasis on marketing, strategic analysis, product management and is a great executor who can make things happen. The Growth Managers at Facebook are responsible for supporting the execution of growth initiatives, identifying growth opportunities that help with the distribution of the Facebook brand online and offline and adding value to the Facebook user experience.
The position is a 6 to 11 months contract position based in Lagos, Nigeria.
Drive local execution of growth initiatives
Provide market insights – identify and monitor strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats relevant for Facebook’s adoption in Africa
Influence and Improve the Facebook experience of users in Africa by identifying product / market fit gaps
Explore, Identify and Evaluate strategic growth opportunities
Manage mobile, media and developer partnerships
Be an advocate for developers and for users in Africa
Self-driven, comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous start-up environment
Extensive knowledge of online and mobile business models and Internet/consumer technology
Proven track record with high standards of professionalism
Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside Facebook
Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, highly organized
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with little supervision
Extensive experience dealing with partners
Prior experience working in a high-growth or startup technology company preferred.
PLEASE NOTE: Facebook does not accept any unsolicited resumes from headhunters, executive recruiters, or other staffing or personnel agencies. Please do not submit or forward any such resumes to our site, jobs alias, Facebook employees or any other company location. Facebook is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes
Click Here To Apply To Facebook
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle20 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics18 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- Education18 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- Sports16 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- Education22 hours ago
FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Twitter Users React As Wizkid Delays His ‘Made In Lagos Album’ Release
- News Feed11 hours ago
Come and enter government” – Desmond Elliot tells youth. (Video)
- National News12 hours ago
WTO: Trump Wrong For Rejecting Okonjo-Iweala – Fani-Kayode