Kunle Oluwaremi Wins Gulder Ultimate Search Season 7

Twenty-three year old Ekiti state born Oluremi Oyekunle, last night emerged season 7 winner of the Nigerian Breweries sponsored reality show, the Gulder Ultimate Search.
He emerged a winner after a tension soaked and pulsating challenge that left viewers gasping for breath. The journey towards the final showdown began when Chukwuma Anyanwu, 21, lost out in the day’s second challenge allowing Adeleke, Atiku and Oyekunle to make the final.

The final challenge would take a combination of mental and physical strengths to scale through, task master Bob had told the finalists as this was also a crucial factor in determining who the ultimate hero would be.
After the countdown, Atiku was the first to shoot forward. He was able to hook his bundled plates, climbed over the wooden wall, landed safely and ran straight into the bush to sort out his prototype box, and began to set the two boxes that were needed to complete the scale with which he will climb up to cut down the suspended bridge that leads straight to the champion zone.
Whoever got to the champion’s spot would lift the hero’s flag that was kept on the floor there to signify his triumph.
On the trail of Atiku was Oyekunle, Adeleke on the other hand, was left behind at the start zone, struggling to hook his bundled plates. Adeleke eventually hooked the plates and caught up with the two. To the chagrin of all, Adeleke was the first to construct one of the two boxes while others were still fumbling with theirs.
However, after about thirty minutes on the box, the ever smiling Oyekunle shocked the anchorman Bob-Manuel when he suddenly announced that he had completed all his boxes. At this time Adeleke and Atiku couldn’t just figure out the way out. The first box that Adeleke earlier constructed collapsed in his face and he became aghast.
The anxiety that had accompanied the final showdown melted away at exact 4.30pm, when the slimmest of the three warriors Oyekunle Oluremi ran wildly to the beam, took his machete, set his three boxes, climbed over the boxes, cut the rope that tied the bridge to the beam, ran across it like a wild cat, picked the pole.
Jumped inside the champion spot and hoisted the pole with the champion’s flag. Kunle’s countenance changed, his face contoured he was shouting like a cry, running madly across the field, asking rhetorically, “Am I the Ultimate Hero, Am I dreaming?” “Ah! Ah! I am The Last Man Standing”.
The highly elated Bob-Manuel, the four times Gulder Ultimate Search presenter, in the heat of the euphoria, held Kunle’s hands and declared, “by the power bestowed on me by the Council of Elders in Omo Forest, I declare you, Oyekunle Oluremi, as the Ultimate Hero we have been searching for this past 21 days, Therefore you are pronounced the winner of the 2010 Gulder Ultimate Search. Take the King’s goblet, go and celebrate”.

Source: Vangurd Newspapers – www.vanguardngr.com

1. Bright Enyioma

October 24, 2010 at 11:48 pm

He did it! He made it! He is the last man standing! He is the man.

2. jeremy

October 25, 2010 at 12:44 am

Kunle is the ultimate hero, just how i wanted it. congrats fine boi……..

3. miss Okon

October 25, 2010 at 7:55 am

congrats dear

4. yeyelet

October 25, 2010 at 8:50 am

Kunle d ulimate hero! u rok, my finest model! go enjoy ur new status

5. Emike

October 25, 2010 at 9:32 am

I luv u boy fank God my prayers workd

6. olumuyiwa

October 25, 2010 at 9:51 am

Kunle caught my attention in the jungle when he built the bamboo bathroom for one of the evicted lady expressing his feeling for her. I was impressed and since then wish him the ultimate hero man, He did and i’m proud of him.

7. damsel

October 25, 2010 at 9:55 am

Kunle the Ultimate man! congrats! I’ve always wanted you to win. He’s such a calm guy who doesn’t brag…and God rewarded him. Go enjoy your money and ride guy!

8. IJEOMA O.

October 25, 2010 at 11:19 am

I wanted kunle 2 win and he won, bcos kunle and Chuma made d show lively. But i was scared on d finale day when he said his greatest fear was 2 fear was 2 face Atiku and Adeleke, God who has d final say gave him strenght 2 carryout dat task. One thing i cherished most was him being thankful to God as he emerged d winner. Congrats Kunle!

9. Dafe A

October 25, 2010 at 1:03 pm

Congrats to my Buddy, Remi
    I always wanted U to win, to show d
    wolrd that We da Slim Shadies can make
    our marks Honorably even in da midst of
    huge & giant Gladiators like Atiku & Adeleke.

10. TERA

October 25, 2010 at 5:05 pm

kunle,u did great by been focused ad determined,finaly God crowned u wit victory,enjoy man!!!

11. omoh

October 25, 2010 at 6:07 pm

hi oluremi am very happy for u but dont relent the sky is your limit

12. Beejay

October 25, 2010 at 10:11 pm

i’d liked kunle to win the very first day the show started,most especially when he started doing things in memory of those evicted.he has a good heart and very emotional.kunle and chukwuma brought live to their camp and he proved to atiku and adeleke that its not by size.Thumbs up

13. aawwhh

October 26, 2010 at 8:15 am

Congrats Kunle u r simply a good ambassador of ur family,God and ur generations @ large I’m so happy for you.enjoy

14. ayodeji

October 26, 2010 at 10:10 am

kunle the first yoruba guy to be the ultimate man.good of you kunzee.

15. Chukwudi

October 26, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Kunle congrt e no easy

16. abiolaa

October 27, 2010 at 4:58 pm

l love dat guy.i have alwys wanted u to win.

17. Lasbee

October 28, 2010 at 11:40 pm

Guy u 2 much!! Nothing do u.Dis just d begining of great tins 2 come.Enjoy men!!

18. jane

October 29, 2010 at 11:04 pm

congrats I really love the way you perform.You are such a cool guy.

19. Great Daniel Suvwe

October 30, 2010 at 5:54 am

CONGRATULATIONS TO KUNLE

Kunle is my man, we have been jolificating for him here in Sapele Delta State, because my parents, brothers and sister have been watching the search for some days now, and we found out that Kunle was the righ person for GUS,
    Kunle is just too humble, emotional, honest and Ok for GUS, i luv u MAN, KEEP IT UP. say a big congratulation to him and a big thank you for doing us proud.
    YOU NO JUST FALL MY HAND MY BRO, I LOVE YOU.
    HOPE TO MEET HIM SOMEDAY.

20. Festus

October 30, 2010 at 6:06 am

Congrats kunle, determination is d key in any successful man on earth today, i kn u were about loose hope but yet u won, thank God, anyways, now u made us to strongly believe in God thats he possible in all difficuties. Enjoy ur self

21. dozie

October 31, 2010 at 11:53 am

Kunle i must say that i admired ur courage on that last task,4 not hv been intimidated by ur fellow contenders considering the fact that they are bigger than u.Enjoy my brother,but dont 4get ur paddy in that omo forest;CHUKWUMA.Pls help me say hi 2 his jungle wife;MERCY.

22. NIIZEE

November 1, 2010 at 10:42 am

I’ve always said it from the start that, irrespective of your physical abilities you can make a change. I’m glad you did turn out to be our ULTIMATE HERO

23. Omotunku

November 3, 2010 at 7:27 am

“The patient dog eats the fatest bone” kunle was d man I predicted right 4rm d start. Thank God my prayer was answered.

24. T-monie

November 6, 2010 at 11:19 pm

Am so glad that Kunlezy didnt let me dwn 4 winning d GUS7
    I really like his personality ( bt no dey join thief plantain again o, joo o)
    Cant wait to meet U!
    Hug!

25. Micheal

November 15, 2010 at 9:05 am

Guy u are too much i love the_way you carry your seif both determintion focus at last victory i love you guy

26. Iorwuese

November 25, 2010 at 12:38 am

Congrats Kunle. You did a great job. I had thought Leke would win but I think you deserve the status too. Enjoy but always remember your friends from the jungle.

27. nelson

January 25, 2011 at 11:01 am

when is 2011 going to start

28. MUHD O. Y.

February 14, 2011 at 11:40 pm

When will the search for season 8 begin. I want to be part of the contestants. Please kindly let me know.

29. Johnkeny

February 20, 2011 at 7:37 pm

Congrat oluremi am glad dat u won GUS7,i tot leke wil win but thank god you are smart kep it up.pls when die the GUS8 starting pls let me no.lov you dear.

30. ilekendi onyemaka jephthah

March 13, 2011 at 8:04 am

I WANT TO JOIN

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To  Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba

Nigerian comedian and gospel singer, Ayo Ajewole alias Woli Agba, recently surprised three members of his crew with brand new cars.

The comedian’s right man and ministry son, Mide Oladimeji, otherwise known as Dele Omo Woli Agba, took to his Instagram page to share the exciting news.

Dele Omo Woli Agba posted a video which captured the moment each of them received the car gifts.

The young man captioned the post with the words;

“Words fail me I can’t contain my JOY. My daddy bought me a car. IPM not only me oooooo and also to our manager. Ko tan sibe. Pastor OJO is not excluded 3 cars at a time KPK. Thank you Daddy @woliagba_ayoajewole Thank you @olori_olaifeayo”

Read Also: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives – Woli Agba Reveals

See the screenshot of the post below:

Dele’s post

Dele’s post

‘I Don’t Want To Return To Lagos’, Toke Makinwa Says From Her Vacation Abroad

Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa, has shared her desire to remain at her vacation spot and not return to Lagos via her Snapchat account.

The actress, author, vlogger and entrepreneur says in the video:

“People, I am serious about this. This is the life I was made for. Like, I did not come to this life to suffer. I don’t want to come back to Lagos.

I just want to enjoy, just be relaxing and be taken care of. I have lived a ‘stressless’ life in the last two days. This has been an ultimate getaway for me.

Read Also‘How I Maintain A Slim Waist’, Toke Makinwa Reveals

I am absolutely loving it, guys. I’m loving it. I don’t want to come to Lagos again.”

Watch the video below:

Davido Celebrates Late Mom On Her Posthumous Birthday

‘God Bless U’- Davido reacts after artist shared a wonderful painting of him

Davido

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido wished his late mother, Veronica Adeleke a happy birthday via his Instagram page on Monday.

The ‘FEM’ crooner commemorated his mum, Veronica Adeleke on her posthumous birthday.

According to reports, Veronica died of cardiac arrest at the age of 39 in March, 2003.

The singer, who still holds memories of his dear mother close to his heart, posted a throwback photo of them with the caption;

“Happy Birthday Mama … love and miss you always”

Information Nigeria recalls that the singer got emotional after his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland gifted him a necklace with a photo of himself and his mother.

Read Also: Davido Shows Off Birthday Gift From Chioma