Ideacentric Global Systems ( Ideacentric™), is an agile research based enterprise that engages both left and right brained reasoning to come up with solutions that have a global perspective. We specialize in building fresh ideas into new endeavours or infusing old enterprises with fresh ideas. We are a Strategy consulting, Creative media design and Technology servicing firm with combined experience of over 7 years in strategy development/execution, branding, creative design, IT implementation and project management.
We seek individuals who possess strategic and analytical ability, leadership qualities, creativity, exposure, drive, ambition and high intellectual content. Without drive, ambition and intellectual content, you CANNOT work at IDEACENTRIC. But your ambition must be tempered by virtue.
We are seeking individuals with the ability to:
Multi-task yet be organized and result oriented
Pass across their knowledge effectively in Instructor lead training which they will be teaching
Work in teams and develop others
Work within deadlines and perform under pressure and unsupervised
Communicate effectively to any audience
Dream up creative solutions to complex problems
Possess a passion for excellence, remarkable integrity and a depth of Faith
Live & work full time in Abuja -Nigeria.
We are seeking motivated people to fill the position of Business Development Specialist
job Title: Business Development Specialist:
First we trust you have carefully read the general work information above… now we will discuss specific requirements for this job;
Your task will be to help ideas grow and expand into new ventures and thus reach new or existing beneficiaries. You will be responsible for developing new business/social avenues for our clients in the private and public sectors. You will also lead or work with other team members in our organizations the area of sales, marketing, and customer service.
You will be accountable for gathering data regarding their customers’ markets. You should thus look forward to conducting intensive research pertaining to channel development, product development, and product distribution. You should look forward to spearheading or assisting in the development of new business/social strategies, conduct market analysis, and develop new and improved methods for promoting products/services through various new and traditional means.
Thus, you should have strong financial & statistical background/skills and be able to process large amounts of data, to find hidden opportunity and present them beautifully.You should understand and be able to use the power of branding and PR. You should be streetwise and equally book smart. You should be able to think globally and see both the short term and long term. You should be able to use modern management & techie productivity tools. You should be able to carry out business planning par excellence and identify competitive advantage.
Notice we have described this job in qualitative terms and have not been concerned with degrees and background; we indicates that are most interest in your level of personal development, however, an MBA, strong technical business skills and relevant experience will be great advantage.
Be sure to read/listen to “Rich Dad, Poor Dad”, “Built to last” & 2 other business titles of your choice before choosing to pursue this job…
Method of Application
Send your application letter & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a one-page note titled “If i had just one idea”
Application Deadline is 16th October 2010
The chances that you’ll be required to do what you’ve never done before are VERY high. You are encouraged to challenge any idea from any quarter; what we seek is soundness of reasoning and the courage to see things through: every job is a critical challenge and you will discover that no two jobs are the same, after all no two projects or scenarios are the same. What this means is that every new job requires a fresh approach and analytical rigour.
We have a unique culture and interactions are highly energetic and involving. The fast pace and intensity never cease to amaze those who come in contact with us.
Please don’t overtly call us or lobby for this offer, that’s just rude! We will contact you.
Our employment policy: We do not discriminate based on gender, age, or ethnic/national orientation. We do not promote on the basis of longevity or age; rather, advancement is based on a strict meritocratic framework. And we truly care about our people.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment15 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- National News22 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos
- National News23 hours ago
Biafra: IPOB Can’t Use Rivers To Launch Attacks – Wike
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment19 hours ago
“Mixed Feelings”, Says Rapper Falz As He Celebrates 30th Birthday
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Welcome Third Child
- National News17 hours ago
#EndSARS Protests Politically Motivated – Kogi Governor