Education

WAEC May/June 2011 Results Released

WAEC has released the May/June WAEC 2011/2012 results click here for details

WAEC May/June 2011 Results Released
The West African Examination Council WAEC has released the results of the recently concluded May/June 2010/2011 examination results.

Only 42 per cent of students, which represents 677,007 candidates of the 1,351,557 candidates that sat for the May-June 2010 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE), obtained five credits and above, the Head of Nigeria National Office (HNO) of WAEC, Iyi Uwadiae, said in Lagos on Thursday.

Mr Uwadiae said only 534,841 candidates obtained six credits and above in the examination, while 337,071 candidates obtained credits in English language, mathematics and at least three other subjects.

The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) also said it has withheld the results of 77,168 candidates who sat for the May-June 2010 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE). Mr Uwadiae said the withheld results were owing to alleged involvement of the affected candidates in examination malpractice.

The council said that the results of 1,278, 843 of the 1, 351,557candidates who sat for examination were fully processed, while 72,714 candidates had few of their subjects still being processed.

“I am delighted to announce the release of the results four weeks ahead of schedule. A total of 1,058,806 candidates, representing 78.33 per cent, have two credits and above, 936,470 68.84 per cent) have three credits and above and 806,583 (59.67 per cent) have four credits and above.

“Also, 677,007 candidates obtained five credits and above while 534,841 candidates (39.57 per cent) obtained six credits and above,” he said.

He added that 451,187 candidates obtained credit and above in English Language while 560,974 obtained credit and above in mathematics.

He said 98 blind candidates sat for the examination, out of which 13 obtained credits in five subjects, including English language. These special candidates were exempted from taking mathematics and science practicals.

Out of the 1, 351,557candidates that sat for the examination, some 611,893 were female.

1. EMEAFU ELVIS CHIBUZOR

August 20, 2010 at 8:59 pm

I SAT 4 DA EXAM ANY INFO

• Godwn ndubusi

June 24, 2013 at 3:19 pm

i need to verify my weac result. for 2010/2011 result. i lost all details about it. am just comming bck from russia. plss i need help.

2. la paix

August 21, 2010 at 12:24 am

hi! my fellow nigerians dis is very interesing,i fink niger is improving 4 waec 2 b out by now is a very gud news.my friend sat 4 d exam’n’ i will like 2 know where d scratch can b bought.thanks…………plz u can reply me….

3. sai

August 21, 2010 at 10:24 am

thank GOD i made all my papers i sat for i’m very happy wishing the rest best of luck

4. MAKINDE OLUMIDE

August 21, 2010 at 9:04 pm

HEPHZ GLOBAL BUSINESS Sells WAEC/ NECO SCRATCH CARDS TO CHECK THE RESULTS.
    Please Contact : makindeolumide@yahoo.com
    PHONE NUMBER : +2348034959302

5. Raphael O.E

August 22, 2010 at 12:25 pm

Gooday, my fellow nigerian i am very happy to hear about the release of the waec result.

6. Arum Victor Ezeakachi

August 23, 2010 at 9:09 pm

I did not involve myself in examinatiom but waec withheld all my papers.

7. sai

August 24, 2010 at 8:11 am

whats going on i can check my result again
    this what it display

Server Error in ‘/’ Application.
    ——————————————————————————–

Runtime Error

8. Ubani thankgod

August 24, 2010 at 8:12 am

Wow this really great n fascinating we are actually improving greating we hope god strengths the upcoming candidate.

9. exiguus john

August 24, 2010 at 10:02 am

waec fuck u and ur motherfucken mama’for holding my literature

10. Augustine

August 24, 2010 at 10:41 am

I thanks God for hearing my prayers and he will continue to bless us in jesus name amen

11. michael sonaike

August 24, 2010 at 7:19 pm

i sat for the exam also, and i pray good luck for everyone

12. Stephen Oluwatosin

August 25, 2010 at 6:36 am

Server Error in ‘/’ Application. ——————————————————————————– Runtime Error Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine. Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a tag within a “web.config” configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This tag should then have its “mode” attribute set to “Off”. Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the “defaultRedirect” attribute of the application’s configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

13. Stephen Oluwatosin

August 25, 2010 at 6:37 am

What is really going on with ma result because i have been trying it:for only God Knows how my time….I mean since yesterday.I really need to check it as early as possible because is delaying some requirement.This is what it has been displaying, i don’t nind having the result on my mail-box as ealy as you get this message.

14. ramsey

August 26, 2010 at 8:52 pm

i am very happy that i made my waec. I am wish you guy’s the best of luck

15. laluta

August 30, 2010 at 2:54 pm

when will the held results be released.

16. Faith

September 1, 2010 at 1:33 pm

i tank God for my weac result good luck to others

17. Deebee1

September 4, 2010 at 12:58 am

That is a very gud & excellent work,keep it up.well i thank god 4 giving ne d privelage of making my papers.so a honour to waec.

18. JUBRIL

September 4, 2010 at 3:12 pm

When Is WAEC going to release d witheld result in NIGER STATE?

19. Onoghoro john

September 16, 2010 at 1:33 pm

PLs when are going to release my result that Held.This is my centre no 4301629,Exam no 112

20. harrison

September 21, 2010 at 10:14 am

ENGR BABANGIDA TUNDE Department: EXAMS AND RECORDS, NECO HEAD OFFICE MINNA, CALL HIM FOR ANY

INFORMATION CONCERNING THIS YEAR NECO RESULT AND GCE EXAM UPDATE.zerO81.91622502 OR

zerO81.66486036

zerO81.66486036

21. alternative

September 29, 2010 at 8:04 am

IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEMS WITH your NECO RESULTS. CALL Mr. OGUNLEYE ON +2348184358593 . HE IS READY 2 HELP d FIRST 20 more people. HE CAN ALSO HELP WITH witheld, pending or outstanding WAEC RESULTS

22. Verges

October 5, 2010 at 8:25 pm

Thank you for another great article. Where else could anyone get that kind of information in such a perfect way of presentation. Congratulations on a job well done.

23. alternative

October 7, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Quickly retrieve your NECO or WAEC [WITHELD|OUTSTANDING|PENDING|SWAPPING] results for your Admission processing or if u still need it by CALLING Mr. OGUNLEYE ON +2348184358593 . TESTED AND TRUSTED….if not prove otherwise.
    You Too will give Testimonies like others!!

24. Yusif

October 8, 2010 at 10:32 am

Plz, what is the standard web to check for WAEC?
    does one need scratch for waec result?

25. Otabor omorodion

October 16, 2010 at 2:35 am

Goodday to waec externals,pls i beg u peopld with d name of God,my result was held in evbotubu secondary school and i need that result to get into school by january ,i beg u people ,but there was no form of malpractise in that centre,which is even government school ,pls i beg u people ,i beg.

26. Otabor omorodion

October 16, 2010 at 2:35 am

Goodday to waec externals,pls i beg u people with d name of God,my result was held in evbotubu secondary school and i need that result to get into school by january ,i beg u people ,but there was no form of malpractise in that centre,which is even government school ,pls i beg u people ,i beg.

27. james

October 18, 2010 at 5:22 pm

Good day all the waec officials,am really graetful 4 the wounderful work you people have done so far.pls pls i want to use this opportunity to appeal for my outstanding subject(literature)waec 2010 to be released,am hopeless without this subject. This is my centre number(4150905)seat number 191.Tanx alot as i look forward for my subject,remain blessed!

28. James

October 22, 2010 at 1:45 pm

Is till James and am still waiting patiently to hear from you people either by sending me an e-mail or respond me directly from this site,My registration is 4150905 & seat number is 191,literature outstanding(waec 2010)

29. Nwankwo

October 24, 2010 at 9:06 am

Pls help me, i can’t locate de current site 4 neco pls send 2 me on email nwankwosmart58@yahoo.com or call 07032048896.thanks

30. Onifade abiola

October 29, 2010 at 12:30 pm

I also sat for d waec may/june and all my papers where held but all my friends in my area are happy for their good results its very painful pls waec officials do something about this. number4331526070

31. Oluwafemi tobi

November 4, 2010 at 1:31 pm

My math was outstanding in my waec 2010 for may/june pls i in need of it 4 admission my exam no:4250350409,my no number 08091098417,my email u can send it to femi_ng4real@yahoo.com,pls am expecting it God bless u all

32. Ezuzu paul

November 10, 2010 at 4:23 am

Plz al my papers were withheld.plz waec officials do sumtin about it.i nid it 4 admisn.plz dis is my exam no 4111008079.plz in d name of God.

33. musa

November 11, 2010 at 9:37 pm

the result is not

34. Christiana sunday udoudom.(check Waec GCE RESULT)

November 15, 2010 at 11:53 am

Want Check my GCE Result

35. young

November 19, 2010 at 11:42 am

plz waec when will your exam be written next year we r hearin rumour that we will write it by february. is it true expecting your reply

36. Shakiru

November 27, 2010 at 8:18 pm

I was given a pass in Eng&Maths

37. ihuma albert

December 1, 2010 at 9:03 pm

plz my phy n eng ar stains 2 me,n my neco is not released yet,waec pls intervain.my no 07067184747

38. Ajani Olalekan

December 25, 2010 at 7:25 pm

Plz al my papers were withheld.plz waec officials do sumtin about it, bcos it hs alot 2 do with my admission. God bless you.

39. Kayode

December 27, 2010 at 6:23 am

I’like to know if 2010/2010 oct/nov waec gce has been relaesed.

40. Ibrahim

December 27, 2010 at 8:20 am

When is may/june 2010/2011 waec is going to start

41. abdul

December 27, 2010 at 1:15 pm

hi waec,pls nov/dec exam has been released but my english(outhstanding),pls i need d result 2 do registration.pls any assistance 2 render me!!!my exam no 5240406003 pls 4 d sake of God.

42. Bashir

December 27, 2010 at 4:35 pm

Somebody send me the website where we can check our waec nov/dec

43. shakur

January 4, 2011 at 11:43 am

when will the HELD results be release

44. Abdulsalam

January 9, 2011 at 9:04 am

Pls wn did nabteb nov dec wl comeback pls.

45. sam

January 18, 2011 at 11:44 am

real date for waec exam this year 2011 coming forth

46. Israel ok.

January 31, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Wen is waec started 4 2011. Pls reply me back.

47. Samuel

February 9, 2011 at 9:44 am

Waec result 4 2011

48. Ruth Isangedighi

February 11, 2011 at 3:10 pm

Pls i want to see my result for 2007 and 2010 for further processing. thk u

49. Ayoade oluwasegun micheal

February 13, 2011 at 6:59 pm

Ayoade oluwasegun micheal in my name, i sat 4 jun/july neco 2010 and came out with Ayode oluwasegun micheal instead of Ayoade oluwasegun micheal. please help me to do something bcos it has alot to do with my admission this year 2011. exam no, 117340BI, thanks God bless you.

50. success point education centre

February 13, 2011 at 7:10 pm

NO MORE FAILURE,

Rush now and register your WAEC, NECO ,NABTEB, JAMB, GCEand NECO, also for intensive coaachinng, for 2011 exams and unquetionable successful result with 8 credits assured at one sitting.
    @ SUCCESS POINT EDUCATIONAL CENTRE SUITE 18 BELLO SHOPPING COMPLEX, MAMMY RD/CHECK-POINT, NYANYA, ABUJA.
    OR CALL; 08065036693,
    Merry Heart doeth good like a medcine we help you to achieve your dream. GOOD LUCK!!!

51. success point education centre

February 13, 2011 at 7:30 pm

We organise educational semminers to enable Nigerian students to achieve their educational excellence. This semminer is going on now for primary, secondary and tetiary institutions, such as; 30 tips to achieve exam success as well 30 tips to conquer fear in exam.
    You can call us now to help your institution achieve an enviable height among other intitutions; 07062417221, 08065036693
    [only god is our strenght] OUR AIM IS TO HELP NIGERIAN STUDENTS TO ACHUALISE THEIIR DREAM AND HELP ISTITUTIONS TO GROW TO AN ENVAIBLE HEIGHT.

52. success point education centre

February 13, 2011 at 7:44 pm

NO MORE JOBLESSNNESS, BE SELF EMPLOYED.

Attend our success point semminers from monday – saturday and learn how to prepare continental dishes, Cake, Meat and Fish pie, Egg role, Bread, Powder, Salad of different kinds, boones and many more and earn more than N50.00 a month.
    Many have achieved their aims through it, try it and your own will not be exeptional.Just trow away joblessness and join others to be self empolyed and you will be among the rich in the country.
    JUST FOR FREE, ONLY GOD IS OUR STRENGTH.
    CALL; 07062417221, 08065036693

53. success point education centre

February 13, 2011 at 8:05 pm

SUCCESS POINT SEMMINERS AT ALL LEVELS

We also organise semminers for youth empowerment.TAGED;
    (1) THE REAL YOUTH OF OUR SOCIETY
    (2) WHO IS THE REAL MODEL
    (3) THE YOUTH, THE FUTURE GENERATION OF OUR SOCEITY.
    (4) 20 TIPS FOR THE YOUTHS TO MAKE HEAVEN. etc.
    So call on us to empower the youths in your church, organisation or any institution spiritually and accademically for the future generation and better soceiity. 07062417221, 08065036693.
    GOD IS FOR THE YOUTHS THROUGH CHRIST.

Moreso, reach us with the above numbers to deliver moral talks for singles and married. You can also attend our programes @ success point educational centre suite 18 Bello shopping Complex, mammy road by chek-point Nyanya, Abuja.

54. Mark

February 15, 2011 at 12:32 am

There is news every where that waec examination we take place this febuary is’t true.

55. oladapo omotosho

March 1, 2011 at 7:43 pm

I’m begging WAEC to please release the witheld results my centre is Araromi Nur/pry school and there was no malpractices i know of. Please the withelding of the result is delaying the entrance of we innocents into higher Institution.

56. Afunsho Abdul Lateef. Akanji

March 16, 2011 at 7:51 am

I need my neco result

57. Ahmad Ibrahim Usman Hadejia

May 17, 2011 at 11:46 am

We wish 2011 waec result will be the best of all.

58. Kk kizicato

July 16, 2011 at 5:30 pm

Has WAEC 2011 results been released?

59. afolabi

August 2, 2011 at 11:55 pm

pls if d waec result is out text mesag to dis email.afolabimusa24@yahoo.com or cal me on dis no 08162489059.night cal is allow.

60. michael

August 6, 2011 at 12:30 am

you guys keep up d gud wok

61. Edo enahoro monday

August 6, 2011 at 1:59 am

Please we are waiting for 2011 waec ssce results.

62. Mcdonald Edo

August 6, 2011 at 2:08 am

This year waec results will be the best.

63. OSAGBERE

August 6, 2011 at 9:07 am

I WISH, THIS WAEC RESULT 2011 WILL BE THE BEST, BECOS ALOT OF STUDENTS ARE SUFFER FOR RESULT PLEASE, MAKE UNA HELP US OUT.

64. dolapo

August 7, 2011 at 7:23 am

pls wen is 2011 waec result going 2 come out,i really need it 4 my admission into u.i

65. jsamx

August 8, 2011 at 10:06 am

lets just pray god answer our prayers we all are gonna come outb with flying colours

66. sunday

August 8, 2011 at 11:31 am

I wish all my friends success in their waec, may the almighty God help us in our exerms including those that sat for the waec.

67. Olayinka Leo

August 12, 2011 at 1:42 am

2010/2011 result is now out,rush out to buy scratch cards at any cafe or bank near to you.GOOD LUCK.

68. Mcdonald Edo

August 12, 2011 at 2:48 am

Waec results for 2011 may/june is out. Please waec release my mathematics for me.

69. please help us to beg those Wac office should please take a mercy on all the student for their to make they result. i happy that this result of this year is coming to be a testimony to everybody that take Wac this year. Thanks

70. Idowu Nofisat

August 12, 2011 at 1:26 pm

please Wac eople help us this year.

71. vivan

August 18, 2011 at 9:29 am

gud day waec
    i wnt 2 knw my waec result outstanding biology may/janu 2011/2012 wil come plz bcus i need 4 my admission my centre number is 4010179 candidate number 048 plz i wil be expecting ur good reply,in4mation god bless u all waec hv i every nice day ….may god reward u waec 4 ur good deedies i strongly belive dat u waec will hear my voice,my cry,mytearz dis my cell phone number 08064201197
    or send me email :ugochukwuatuoha@yahoo.com im waiting 4 ur gud in4mation bye

72. Ajiboye olabode thomas

August 19, 2011 at 7:24 am

i we like 2 xpecting good news 4rom u my pple may god help u and endowed ur needs

73. WAEC should place 2011 junior waec on line for easy access please.

74. chidi

October 14, 2011 at 11:25 am

pls, i need 2001 junior waec result check website

75. Adeniyi ifeoluwa deborahEnter your name...

January 9, 2012 at 1:21 am

Please release my witheld result,may/june 2011.i beg you in name of God,my centre number is 4302820,exam number is 028.i am no t involve in any exam malpratice.you can call me on this number 08165226079 or 08060455313.thanks alot

76. danny kinz

July 26, 2012 at 11:25 am

i am very happy that our result is out,god pls help me oh

77. J-B

July 29, 2012 at 7:26 am

I PRAY THAT THIS YEAR 2011 WAEC WILL BE THE BEST EVER IN THE LIFE OF WAEC AND WISHING MYSELF AND MY COLLEAGES EVERY WHERE THE BEST OF LUCK IN JESUS NAME. AND MAY GOD HELPS US TO REACH OUR DESTINATION IN JESUS…..HOLY MARY PRAY FOR US…..

78. Jeniffer

August 21, 2012 at 1:36 pm

I am very happy to inform you all that Mr. Michael Akhigbe help me release my outstanding waec result. If you have any problem, you can call him through 08036868133

Jeniffer

79. Amaka

August 23, 2012 at 11:06 am

My waec outstanding result was release yesterday by Mr. Michael Akhigbe. May God bless him. if you need help, his phone number is 08036868133

Amaka

80. Umar

October 1, 2012 at 10:16 pm

The Waec council, please i am begging u 2 release my Physics outstanding result, i sat 4 the exam since 2011, My center number is 4202004 and my registration number is 036. And i swear by the Almighty God, i had never involved my self in any kind of exam malpractice. Please released d result b/c of i am in need of it. Please and please help me.

81. Femi akindele

October 19, 2012 at 11:02 pm

Pls. When waec we released our result held? Pls reply us back.

82. adenekan

December 11, 2012 at 12:09 pm

my GCE result was held since 2011 i just want 2 confirm if it’s released

83. mr arnold

February 3, 2013 at 5:40 am

upgrade and unlock your withheld and outstanding WAEC/GCE result today.. Contact waec official Mr. Arnold on +2347068321936,+2348171982354

84. neco gce

March 17, 2013 at 4:56 pm

upgrade your neco-gce results and for release of withheld results call 08058176311 now

Education

BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Olaleye As LASPOTECH Rector

BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Olaleye As LASPOTECH Rector

Sanwo-Olu

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has appointed Dr. Oluremi Nurudeen Olaleye as the new Rector of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH).

The appointment was announced in a statement from the office of the Special Adviser to the Governor on Education and signed by Omolase Yejide, Head Public Affairs on Monday.

Also Read: Sanwo-Olu Moves To Scrap Pension For Ex-Lagos Governors, Deputies

Mr. Olaleye was earlier interviewed by the Institution’s Governing Council and subsequently recommended.

He is to serve five years single tenure will take effect from 1st December 2020 at the expiration of the tenure of the Acting Rector, Mr. Olumide Olusola Metilelu.

Education

Exemption Of ASUU From IPPIS Temporary — Ngige

Exemption Of ASUU From IPPIS Temporary —Ngige

Chris Ngige

Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, has said that the Federal Government’s proposal to exempt members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) from the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) is a temporary measure.

He explained on Saturday that this measure was pending the conclusion of the integrity test on the University Transparency and Accountability Solution (UTAS).

Ngige who clarified the position of the government team during Friday’s negotiation with ASUU said that it was not true that the government had abandoned IPPIS or that ASUU should not be on IPPIS.

Also Read: “Negotiation with FG yielded good result” – ASUU raises hope of resumption after recent meeting

“I think it is better because a lot of people are quoting us out of context saying that we abandoned the IPPIS and that we said they should not be on IPPIS, it is not true.

“What we said in the meeting and what we agreed was that in the interim for the transition period that UTAS is being tested by NITDA and the Office of National Security Adviser for cybersecurity. For those transition period, ASUU members that are not yet on IPPIS will be paid through the platform with which they were paid the President’s compassionate COVID-19 payment done to them between the months of February and June.

“That platform is a hybrid platform between IPPIS and MINPSI platform for the transition period. That was what was used, it’s a hybrid.”

Education

Osun Assures Indigenes Of Job Security After LAUTECH Transfer

Osun Assures Indigenes Of Job Security After LAUTECH Transfer

Gboyega Oyetola

Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola has assured indigenes of the State that the ceding of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso, to Oyo State.

This was confirmed in a statement issued by the Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation, Funke Egbemode.

The state government assured that there will be no intimidation or discrimination against them in the discharge of their duties.

“All workers of Osun extraction either in the College of Health Sciences and LAUTECH ceded to Osun or those in Ogbomoso are assured of job security. There will be no intimidation or discrimination against them in the discharge of their duties,” the statement partly read.

“The agreement states that indigenes of Oyo and Osun State working in either of the two entities will retain all their rights and obligations stipulated in their letters of engagements, therefore the State Government of Osun wishes to inform citizens that there is no need to fret about the dissolution, as all workers of Osun extraction are assured of the security of their jobs.”