Siao Nigeria Job Vacancy: Recruitment for Tax Manager
SIAO is a professional accounting services firm, providing audit, tax and advisory services, designed to meet the client’s every need in these areas.
Reference No. MT01
This role has responsibilities for providing top quality, practical advice to clients and the candidate is expected to be technically strong, confident in his abilities and able to relate complex tax issues into practical advice.There is immense scope for the candidate to further his or her skills and experience working closely with a wide range of firms in different sectors of the economy. Assignments will vary and will involve providing professional tax compliance and advisory services in a wide range of portfolio. The tax manager will be primarily responsible for client relationships and will be involved in significant interaction with both Federal and State Tax Authorities. The candidate will be responsible for managing and coordinating the timely delivery of both tax advisory and compliance services within the tax department
The candidate must have a Good University Degree from a reputable institution and must be a member of ICAN, CITN or similarly recognized institutions.
He must have a minimum of eight ( 8 ) years cognate post-qualification in a similar position in a reputable accounting firm.
S/he must apply knowledge and creatively interpreting tax laws and regulations that assist clients with their tax planning, developing strategies for introducing new tax products and services .
Must be competent in managing a portfolio of corporate tax clients Qualities and Skills, Marketing skills, People management skills, Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested Candidates should send copies of their resumes and cover letters to: email@example.com
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment12 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- National News19 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- National News20 hours ago
Biafra: IPOB Can’t Use Rivers To Launch Attacks – Wike
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Gospel Singer, Tope Alabi Celebrates Her 50th Birthday With Lovely Photos
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Welcome Third Child
- Entertainment16 hours ago
“Mixed Feelings”, Says Rapper Falz As He Celebrates 30th Birthday
- National News14 hours ago
#EndSARS Protests Politically Motivated – Kogi Governor