UNIPORT 2010/2011 POST–UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
The University of Port Harcourt hereby invites candidates who chose University of Port Harcourt as their 1st and/or 2nd choice in the 2010 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a score of 200 and above for Dentistry, Pharmacy, Engineering, Management Sciences, Medicine, Nursing and Social Sciences; 180 and above for others to a screening exercise scheduled as follows:
Day of Exercise Time
Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 8am Social Sciences/Education
Thursday, August 5th, 2010 8am Pharmacy/Nursing/Agriculture/Humanities
Friday, August 6th, 2010 8am Management Sciences
HOW TO APPLY
Registration Period : 12th July – 24th July, 2010
1. Logon to www.uniport.edu.ng
2. On the left sidebar, under “Quick Links”, click on “2010/2011 POST-UTME” and then click on “Confirm UTME Details”
3. Input your Jamb Registration Number and confirm preloaded UTME details
4. Print Payment Slip
5. Proceed with payment slip to any branch of the following banks nationwide and make application fee payment via eTranzact
(ask for the Officer-in-Charge of eTranzact payments)
U & C Microfinance Bank (Uniport)
First City Monument Bank
First Bank of Nigeria Plc
Covenant Micro Finance Bank
6. After payment, return to this website by 20th July 2010 to complete the application form and upload your recent full-faced passport photograph. You would be required to login with your Jamb Registration Number (as it appears on the payment slip).
7. Submit application form to generate examination details and Print Photo card
Examination: 4th August – 6th August, 2010
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR POST-UTME SCREENING EXERCISE
Candidates are required to come with the following:
• A clear copy of Photo-card printed online
• HB pencil, eraser, biro-pen, and non-programmable calculators.
• Candidates’ names on their 0’Level certificates and JAMB results must be same with what is filled on the Post UTME form
• Mobile phones, walkman, ipod and similar gadgets are not allowed into the screening venue.
• Candidates are strongly advised to identify their screening venues prior to the date of their screening as lateness to venues will not be tolerated.
• Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the Application form will be disabled at mid-night on 24th July, 2010
• Candidates must report to Screening Venues by 8am and 12 noon for the morning and afternoon sessions respectively
• Parents and guardians as well as uninvited security agents will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the screening exercise.
• For technical support during the registration send an email to email@example.com. For enquiries, call any of the following numbers: 08052190242, 08064413684, 08064412947
FINAL DATE FOR PROCESSING OF PHOTOCARD IS MIDNIGHT ON 24th JULY, 2010