Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca Cola) Job: Vacancy for Capability Development Manager
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is authorized bottler of Coca Cola Products in Nigeria. It is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company (CCHBC), one of The Coca-Cola Company’s largest anchor bottlers worldwide.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc has vacancy for :
Job Title: Capability Development Manager
– Handle the consolidation performance appraisal reports and conducts talent health check annually
– Facilitates the design and the implementation people development actions appropriate to the company’s strategy.
– Fully understands people and skill demand of the business and the people supply of the market
– B.Sc related to HR
– Minimum of 10 years experience in HR in a large beverage or FNCG company.
– In- depth knowledge of key HR practices: Organization and job design, performance management, recruitment, Talent management, Training and development
– Ability to design and implement skill development actions.
Method of Application
To apply, visit
For inquiries send an email to email@example.com.
Applications Deadline is 29th June 2010.
Note only short listed candidates will be contacted.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- National News15 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- National News14 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: ‘Sanwo-Olu Has Been Thrown Under The Bus By Military’ – Fani-Kayode
- News Feed13 hours ago
Court strikes out homosexuality charges against crossdresser James Brown (Video)
- News Feed21 hours ago
Hoodlums steal Obafemi Awolowo’s glasses from his statue in Lagos (Photos)
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Bobrisky Flaunts His Newly Acquired iPhone 12 Pro (Photo)
- National News11 hours ago
Fayemi Orders Resumption Of All Workers In Ekiti
- News Feed21 hours ago
After 3 Years Of Marriage, Amaka finally ‘disappoints her husband’ by cheating on him
- News Feed21 hours ago
Eid-el-Maulud: FG declares Thursday public holiday