Jobs In Nigeria

Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca Cola) Job Vacancy: Capability Development Manager

Why You Should Buy YouTube Views Cheap

Nigerian Bottling Company (Coca Cola) Job: Vacancy for Capability Development Manager
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc is authorized bottler of Coca Cola Products in Nigeria. It is part of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling company (CCHBC), one of The Coca-Cola Company’s largest anchor bottlers worldwide.
Nigerian Bottling Company Plc has vacancy for :
Job Title: Capability Development Manager
Ref: CDM/06/10
Key Responsibilities:
– Handle the consolidation performance appraisal reports and conducts talent health check annually
– Facilitates the design and the implementation people development actions appropriate to the company’s strategy.
– Fully understands people and skill demand of the business and the people supply of the market
Responsibilities:
– B.Sc related to HR
– Minimum of 10 years experience in HR in a large beverage or FNCG company.
– In- depth knowledge of key HR practices: Organization and job design, performance management, recruitment, Talent management, Training and development
– Ability to design and implement skill development actions.
Method of Application
To apply, visit
www.nbcplccareers.com.
For inquiries send an email to nigeria.recruitment@cchellenic.com.
Applications Deadline is 29th June 2010.
Note only short listed candidates will be contacted.

1. Anyanwu chiamaka

June 22, 2010 at 4:37 pm

Wel tanz 4 ur information so far. Pls stil remind me of unizik and poly nec post utme exam.

2. oni mathew

June 28, 2010 at 9:55 pm

pls, i’m nce graduate in chemistry, I need a job

3. Dosunmu David

September 22, 2010 at 2:23 pm

Pls I need a job. I am a HND holder in accountancy. Please You can alert me on my email and also on this number 08066353249

4. Gracious

November 12, 2010 at 4:24 pm

I’m an HND Holder in Food Technology. I need job. I just finished my NYSC programme. You can call with ds no. 08069321417. Thanks

5. Zira maldini

December 13, 2010 at 7:35 pm

I’m ND holder i need job. Call on this number. 07036091088

6. IYANDA KAMORUDEEN OLAIDE

December 28, 2010 at 5:25 pm

pls i have OND in mechanical Engineering.pls i need a job.

7. Ogunbiyi oluwasegun

January 10, 2011 at 11:27 am

I’m an OND holder in accounting looking 4 job

8. onyeka

January 10, 2011 at 6:29 pm

please i want to work 4 coca cola.i came 4 d last test at owerri plant on december n my mind tells dat i did well.please do i still have any hope in joining the companx

9. izang sarah

January 19, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I am a graduate of babcock unversity,bsc public adminstration.through with nycs.pls i need this job.

10. obijole yetunde

January 21, 2011 at 8:59 am

I’m a graduate of English Language. I’m currently in need of a job. I am good in administration,marketing and human resouce. Call me on 07065879050 or mail me.

11. Iyoha Imas Aisosa

February 11, 2011 at 8:42 am

I am a B.Sc. holder in Biochemistry.I am willing to offer my services to the company

12. AJEIGBE RASHEEDAT MORAYó

March 15, 2011 at 9:08 am

I am a graduate of olabisi onabanjo university,I studied philosophy. I just finished my
    NYSC programme,I really need a job and I promise to put the best I can to make this company more success.

13. Ilevbare Daniel

June 20, 2011 at 12:22 pm

I’m undergradute of political science,final year and i need a job,you can email me on this edgardaniel51@yahoo.com or cal me 08067856307,i promise to pup al my best.

14. Amarachi nwaeze

June 20, 2011 at 7:02 pm

please i’m a 300level student of industrial chemistry from Imo State University, Owerri. Please i need an I.T placement in your company and i promise to contribute to the growth of your company.

15. Amodu U. Oluwafemi

April 3, 2012 at 1:19 pm

Godsword.com

16. memyself198343@yahoo.com

June 17, 2012 at 11:06 am

my name re jimoh muyideen lekan,i based in lagos.am an HND graduate in accounting.i wil lik to work wit coca cola.i nid dis job ooooooooo.

17. Steve peter

October 16, 2012 at 8:23 pm

Am steve, i work wit cocacola 4 more than 6yrs as a warehouse keeper b4 getin my NCE, am still battle 4 staff in ur company, i wil soon leave u people, cos am good a d job. Cal me 07067315140. Or nigeria bottling company plc kafanchan depot.

18. peter ahmodu

December 6, 2012 at 11:34 am

Am peter ahmodu a graduate of kogi state university, I studied physics am currently in need of job please help me. Cal me on 08071724681

19. Adelakun ademola temitope

March 10, 2013 at 8:07 pm

Am adelakun demola Bsc holdera,please i need a job.

20. Emmanuel onuoha

August 11, 2013 at 11:45 am

Am an ssec student.waitin 4 adimission plz am in ned of job.if any let me no or Email me plz.dis is de no 0813295794

21. Emmanuel onuoha

August 11, 2013 at 12:12 pm

Am an ssce student,waiting 4 adimission.plz am in de ned of job right nw plz am bagin.contat me byEmail or dis 08132957944

22. Dominic gbemisola

September 18, 2013 at 2:11 pm

Am in need of a job,i hv OND in bus studies UPPER.a student of Laspotect and i promise to do my best if the LORD of E.A Adeboye make me to found favour.

23. Asejire Youth are craying!

October 30, 2013 at 6:21 am

Sir,with due homage,we youth of Asejire are not happy on how Asejire plant management are treating us.We are now calling for a better meeting from HQ before it’s too late.Thanks.
    Ass.Olukeye Asejire Indigenes (Youth Forum)

24. Oguebu E. Mercy

March 26, 2014 at 9:09 pm

I am a graduate of Banking & Finance in Institute of Management & Technology IMT. Enugu. I rounded up my NYSC. in 2012. I really need a job in your company. I promise to put my best for the success of the company. Contact: 08060550227

25. MICHAEL GODFREY EJEMBI

April 10, 2014 at 1:44 pm

I’m an ssce holder, i need a job in order

r 4 me 2 b able 2 forther
    my education in future. I’m hardworking. Contact:08133732966

26. ahuama priscillia

July 24, 2015 at 8:44 am

am a student of futy in nid of wai industrial trainin in ur company pls cal me 0706805651..pls text me or gv me detail on hw 2 apply tanks

Jobs In Nigeria

SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa

Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.

Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.

We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:

Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist

Location: Lagos

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description

The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:

• Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
  • Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
  • Develop effective link building strategies
  • Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
  • Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.

Job Qualifications

• Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
  • At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
  • Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
  • Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth

Application Details

• Send an email with your CV attached to info@techhive.africa
  • The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
  • The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
  • Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020

Jobs In Nigeria

Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.

Job Title: Content Writer (Entertainment)
Location: Lagos

Responsibilities:

The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.

Requirements:
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.

– The candidate should:

• Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
  • Have a passion for writing.
  • Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
  • Be able to work in a team
  • Have good communication skills
  • Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.

How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to editor@informationnigeria.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.

Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019

Jobs In Nigeria

Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria

I

nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.

Job Title: Editor
Location: Lagos

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.

Work with analytics to determine the direction of our reporting and content creation efforts.
Responsible for ensuring there is an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
Source and coordinate guest writers, columnists and other content partners

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

Have at least three years relevant experience in traditional/online media.

–  Possess a Bachelors degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.

Be very proficient in English and able to spot errors in content
Understand the basics of search engine optimisation and social media management.
Preferably a member of the Nigerian union of journalists (NUJ).

BENEFITS

Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.

APPLICATION DETAILS

* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: vacancy@informationnigeria.org

* The subject of the mail should be: Application for Editor Position