Metro News

Nigerian Scientists Develop Fuelless Generator

Why You Should Buy YouTube Views Cheap

A team of Nigerian scientists has developed a generator, which does not use fuel and made with almost 100 per cent locally sourced materials.

The device, known as “Fuel-less Electricity Generator,” was demonstrated at a one- day workshop in Osogbo on Saturday.

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the workshop was organised by M-K Technology Nig. Ltd, Ibadan.

http://www.nikefreerunshoesplus.com nike max breathe free ii
One of the organisers of the workshop, Akinyefa Ajibola, a computer scientist, said he and other scientists developed the machine.

He said there had been some efforts in the past to develop the machine but the team only had a breakthrough in December 2009.

According to him, it is a feat by the scientists aimed at tackling the problem of electricity supply in the country.

Ajibola called for a positive response from the government to enhance the mass production of the machine.

“Unlike the existing electricity generating sets the device has no side effects. It does not fume and is noiseless.

“It can also be used 24 hours non-stop, using dry cell batteries but it needs some rest once in a while to enhance its lifespan,” he said.

On the marketing, Ajibola said the company would need some capital to enable it to begin standard packaging of the product for public use.

“We don’t sell the product now, we only train people to do it themselves but we may manufacture it for commercial purposes if the capital is there,” he said.

Two participants at the workshop, Messrs Babatope Lawal and Adeyemi Olu, lauded the initiative and advised the government to encourage the scientists.
Source: AllAfrica – www.allafrica.com

1. Babagana Abdullahi

April 10, 2010 at 9:50 am

It’s becoming clear that only Nigerians understand & can be able to solve Nigerian problems. All we should do now is to pray and hope that such intelligent discoveries should not be put to jeopardy by wicked, evil-minded, egoistic sinisters and their stooges who call themselves leaders.

2. NONY

April 10, 2010 at 11:44 am

i support what u said babagana let us develope this our country with one heart i beg (dlalalaa@yahoo.com)

3. Franca

April 10, 2010 at 4:43 pm

from my view, we should not only wait for government to support, cos so many discoveries had gone down the drain, waiting and waiting for this “bad belly” leaders. Our good people of Nigerian should Support their own either by donation or any other sources. it will realy help. b4 oyinbo come carry them go as we dey hear. i support u Babagana

4. Francis

April 10, 2010 at 4:58 pm

I am also in support of what you say babagana via me @ francisco4real2008@yahoo.co.uk or call 07038074162

5. Phil

April 10, 2010 at 11:08 pm

God bless u guys for me. Pls let show these white people that we can do some thing of our own

6. moses

April 12, 2010 at 12:27 pm

yes with things like this nigeria and nigerians are moving forward. i belive we nt to retrogate into the primitivity of our forbears and also look inward as the treasures lyes in us 4 d world 2 benefit

7. HUSSAINI

April 12, 2010 at 7:24 pm

I c no reason y we shoud seek 4 government financial back up. let us team up 2 train more 2 have more ideal idea bcos waiting 4 bad belle govn. wil kil d good and ever xpecting chalenges.

8. kanayo

April 13, 2010 at 1:57 pm

kudos 2 u guys…dats a wonderful and fruitful effort…keep it up

9. ide ukehe

April 15, 2010 at 7:43 am

pls i really believe in nigeria. we hav many more to discover

10. sakaba

April 20, 2010 at 10:52 pm

nice one guys carry dey go, who can help me with info on how to contact this inventors i want to learn PHCN no de try for my side, pls send it to josh_neke@yahoo.com

11. melford

April 21, 2010 at 12:22 am

KIndly, I would like these scientists to contact me in Germany.
    Tel: +49 1628 982865

12. onyema

April 23, 2010 at 12:00 am

i really don’t understand these guys (or maybe its just the journalists poor reporting skills). if this “generator” is fuel-less and noiseless, how does it energize itself and how does it store energy, does it use batteries, solar, etc?
    i am not saying they should reveal their “secret formula” but just enough for private investors who want to help them to get interested, and why wasn’t the demonstration captured on film…total B.S, hey, i just invented a fuel-less and noiseless car that can drive from Lagos to London non-stop, I had a demonstration in my village to show people how it drives but i forgot to record.
    btw, didn’t a “scientist” “invent” a made in naija car a couple of years back till everyone realized he was just copying and pasting parts from peugeot, mazda, etc.

u guys need to ask questions menn, don’t just follow stories like blind mice

13. Adedeji H.

April 23, 2010 at 11:54 am

It is a good and welcome development in Nigeria. I have interest in Ajibola’s scientific discovery. Thompson Ola has said it all. But the disgruntled elements at all levels of governance would never let it work in this Country. Please, let us encourage ourselves don’t expect government or their officials. They would kill the idea. I implore Ajibola likes to continue their researches and make them viable and useful to our immediate society. Thanks!

14. Joyce Ene

April 23, 2010 at 1:11 pm

Dat good more power 2 ur elbow.Keep d flag high,we can make it.

15. Joyce Ene

April 23, 2010 at 1:13 pm

Dat’s good more power 2 ur elbow.Keep d flag high,we can make it.

16. ibrahim yusuf kachallah

April 26, 2010 at 11:58 am

I am tired of hearing all these lies, some so-called scientists just copy stuffs from the internet and be fooling around that they invented something. They cannot provide you with circuit diagrams or any other technical or scientific explanation used in building up their generator, they cannot tell you why things are made the way they are or how things behave and why things behave the way, they do.

I advice M-K technology Nigeria Ltd., Ibadan, to truly check on what this scientist are saying, so as not to be messing around with BIG technology companies idea or creation, they may get bankrupt when this company realizes.

In addition, for the journalists, it will be better for them if they will be consulting REAL scientist and professionals (to tell them what is needed for such technology to be efficient, what will easily affect the machines, problems that will be encountered by their users, e.t.c.) before visiting such workshop, so that good information will reach their listeners.

17. Sola F.

May 10, 2010 at 3:32 pm

Pls let the guys get their intellectual property right before they sell their ideas.
    It is not an impossibility but let the press take more interest in this guy and probably help him. A new era is here, let the new revolutions start in Nigeria. It is Africa’s turn to shine.

18. easy

June 4, 2010 at 4:37 pm

fellow nigerians, can nigeria be great?whT I Wnt we youth to believe is that we should beleive in ourself and not the government. theere is no government in this country

19. Rich

June 7, 2010 at 6:37 pm

It is clear that the answer to our numerous challenges are within us. I hope government will react to this by mass producing it to make available to the common man.

20. ikechukwu

June 20, 2010 at 10:42 pm

waow these is nice initiative i pray government should support these it will go a long way to restoring electricity in the country.

21. AJAYI SOLOMON

July 4, 2010 at 6:28 pm

can u send me your contact i’m interested in the fueless generator

22. david

July 23, 2010 at 1:33 pm

Hello, please contact me for the manual an dvd and Cd of the construction of the fueless generator.davidcity23@gmail.com

23. Abdulgafar musa

August 8, 2010 at 2:11 pm

i belief noting is impossible, i m very sure and their are many ways to design such tin,when we think and research every time,we will discover different things in life.lets 4get about government and start wit our creativity. i discovered dis fuel-less/self powered generator about 8years ago during d series of practical experiments wit H-BRIDGE INVERTER/wind electricity..their are many simple way to build it.. 4more info.CALL+2348037623166,+2347027957614. Email;gaftech03@yahoo.com

24. udogu mathew

August 11, 2010 at 5:38 pm

i need to no more about this fuelless generator

25. fred

November 15, 2010 at 2:32 am

wtf and the nigerian scientised claimed they were the one who developed it??
    shit!!!
    it was first built by witts in 2008… check out their videos on u-tube … bloody nigerian copy cats

26. tawong

November 24, 2010 at 11:13 am

nice piece of work,government does not react quickly when it comes to empowering their own citizens instead they will look for means of releasing one tenth of the money while the rest remain for their empty heads.guys enlighten me on the charging system and the possibility of building higher power ratings like 100kva.carry on.

27. Bifunction

February 18, 2011 at 5:25 pm

what is the impact of scientific discoveries on youth development of contemporary nigeria

28. innocent

June 2, 2011 at 10:37 am

I think this is a great initiative that must be supported by all.

29. ahmed mustapha

July 21, 2011 at 6:08 am

This is a good achievement 4rm our scientist,i pray our govt should give them a helping hand.

30. EBENDU

July 2, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Good day to you all Nigerians who rearly love good things,we have good people in this Country who can take us far in term of TECHNOLOGY,what killed Nigeria is our leaders,because they want every good things in the society to be done by their sons,close relations and mostly their ocultic members,if some one did fall to the catigory above nothing 4 you.

I designed FUEL-LESS ELECTRIC GENERATOR,like three years ago when i was doing my one year service to the nation (NYSC),i tried all i could to make Nigerians know of using it as my COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT PROJECT (C D S),but Nigeria politics dont allow me,which started from H.O.D of my P.P.A,L.G.I,Z.D.I ,LOCAL GOVERNMENT CHAIRMAN,to the NYSC STATE CO-ODINATOR.
    My main hobby is circuit designing and construction,which my initial dream was to stay on my own doing designig,my designing based on what ever you told me,i so much believed that with electronics all things is posible,Remember bible said my people are dying bec of lack of knowledge,so you can achieve many things if the one that have not be done by the foreigners,by knowing the law of the nature (chemistry,physcis and other science courses into practics) rather we see doing science as fulfilng alrighteous-ness .
    I went to Nigeria Federal Research Institute to repair their Electronic gate,that stop working without long sevice,it was thesame politics and wlckedness of those on Top.
    my dear sciences is purely truth is not a mere story,if need to design these: solar electric,fuel-less electric gen,inverters,toll gate car counter,electronics bill board,automatic electronic traffic controllers,and other robotic systems: call EBENDU On 070 62175756,or email at amoebendu@yahoo.com.if you are science incline i can coach you.thanks

31. Ejiro

July 15, 2012 at 11:36 am

This is laudable. you want funds, contact me and together we’ll make this work. 08098562283

32. Mr. Exploits

September 26, 2012 at 6:39 pm

This is impressive.Really impressive.Nigerians are a set of brilliant people. If only we would co-operate to build this nation.
    I will love to see the machine myself, maybe online and see what it can really do. I would also love some specifications like: size, time-limit,etc.
    I may be a small boy, but I love my Nigeria a lot. Come around my site some time.
    Will talk to you soon Mr. Ebendu.

33. Apton

October 1, 2012 at 1:22 pm

I come from Kenya. Please sell me the 30KVA generator. How much would it cost, complete and running?

34. Iheohakara Gideon

November 14, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Pls I want to learn

Metro News

Several Injured As Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters, Governor Oyetola In Osun

Several Injured As Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters, Governor Oyetola In Osun
Several Injured As Thugs Attack #EndSARS Protesters, Governor Oyetola In Osun

#EndSARS protesters in Osun

The Governor of Osun State, Gboyega Oyetola on Saturday, escaped an attack by thugs which happened while he was addressing #EndSARS protesters in Osogbo, the state capital.

Some of the vehicles in the Governor’s convoy were also destroyed by the thugs but the Governor himself was evacuated to safety by his security team.

Also Read: #EndSARS: Hold Enugu State Govt Responsible If Anything Happens To Us – Phyno, Kcee, Zoro

As the convoy was leaving the protest venue, some of the youths continued to stone his vehicles.

While the protest was disrupted, Governor Oyetola assured the injured victims that the government would be responsible for their medical bills.

Metro News

#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Constitutes Panel Of Enquiry

#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Constitutes Panel Of Enquiry
#EndSARS: Sanwo-Olu Forms Panel Of Enquiry

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

In a bid to quell the #EndSARS protest which is spreading like a raging inferno across the country, Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the Governor of Lagos State has set up a panel of inquiry and restitution for victims of SARS.

This was announced in a statewide broadcast on Thursday.

The panel will be a 7-man panel which will ensure that all those with verifiable cases of SARS brutality or fatality receive compensation.

Also Read: BREAKING: EndSARS: Gov Sanwo-Olu reveals identities of policemen who harassed protesters

The Panel will be chaired by retired Justice Doris Okuwobi, while members are Ebun Adegboruwa, SAN (representing the Civil Society), Taiwo Lakanu (a retired Deputy Inspector General of Police), Patience Udoh (representing the Civil Society); Segun Awosanya aka Segalink (Human Rights Activist).

Others are Olutoyin Odusanya (Director, Citizens Mediation Center), a rep/member of the youth-led protest, and a representative of the Human Rights Commission.

There will be a help desk for the complaints and petitions to the panel.

Metro News

Governor Seyi Makinde Loses 81-Yr-Old Mother

Governor Seyi Makinde Loses 81-Yr-Old Mother
Seyi Makinde

Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde

Abigail Makinde, the mother of the governor of Oyo State, Seyi Makinde, is dead.

The Chief Press Secretary to Mr Makinde, Taiwo Adisa, however, told newsmen that the family will soon make an official statement on the death of the deceased.

He said: “Yes. The family will make an official statement.

“The family will soon make an official statement. In the next few minutes, the family will make an official statement, in few minutes.”

It was gathered that Mr Makinde lost his father, Olatunbosun Makinde, a few years ago.

It was learnt that Mrs Makinde died in the early hours of Thursday.

She died at the age of 81.