Guiness Nigeria, member of Diageo Plc -the world’s leading premium drinks business with an unrivaled connection of beverage alcohol & non-alcohol brands across the Spirits, Wine & Beer categories. Among the incredible portfollo is the Guinness Trademark (foreign Extra Stout & Extra Smooth), Premium Lagers (Harp Lager, Satzenrau pilsner & Armstrong Dark Ale) Nigeria’s number one malt drink, malta Guinness & the world’s leading Ready to Drink brands (Smirnoff Ice & Gordon’s Spark)
Our vision is to be the Most Celebrated business In Nigeria. To help us realise this we are committed to world- class standard in supply chain.That’s where you come in. We are now seeking a highly competent & experienced professional to join our team as the:
Director of Supply Chain.
To ensure the effective and efficient coordination of the end to end supply chain and the delivery of the Guinness Nigeria portfolio to customers and consumers across Nigeria.
• Ensures Supply Chain Guinness Nigeria’s financial targets and performance promise.
• Along with Supply Director generates the strategy to improve efficiency & effectiveness of Supply.
• Ensures Supply is a true business partner in developing & delivery of the Guinness Nigeria’s strategy
• Delivers flexibility, provide soJutions to improve service levels and identify opportunities to reduce Cost of goods sold whilst protecting our Brands and Corporate reputation.
• Possess a combination of functional expertise, intellectual insight & change management experience.
• Minimum 10years experience in s senior Role in supply chain or manufacturing essential (FMCG preferred)
• Outstanding track record of leadership-ability to engage team and build strong business partnerships
• Has demonstrated real Thought Leadership & cutting Edge understanding of supply chain development
• Educated to University Degree level at minimum. Postgraduate Qualification an added advantage.
1 Log on to www.diageo.com & click on careers’
2 Click on ‘Search & Apply’
3.Click on ‘search Openings’ go to ‘keyword‘ (Box # 5) and enter Ref No 22721BR
5.Click on Submit to job(s) and submit your CV
Please note that the closing date for applications is 5th of May 2010.