My Romance With Dbanj Is a Private Affair – Genevieve

As a response to an interview of Dbanj in which he stated that he was in a relationship with ace actress Genevieve Nnaji, The actress was interviewed by Desola Bakare of Encomium Magazine. Genevieve had this to say:
Genevieve Nnaji : “I can only say that I would like to keep my private life private and I really don’t have anything to say”

But if one part of a couple reveals that he is going out with someone as high profile as yourself, it makes the story credible if you can actually confirm this…
Genevieve: “Dbanj is an adult and he has said something. Let’s just leave it at that…”

But can you clarify the whole thing by simply conforming or denying it?
Genevieve: “I don’t want to talk about my private life. I don’t do it. I am well aware that people will say things. People have been calling me to find things out, but I am not going to say anything. I have learnt over the years that no matter what I say, people will say and believe what they like…you can not please everybody. This is my own way of handling things. I just don’t talk about my private life. It’s the one thing I can control”

But is it real or a publicity stunt? Is Dbanj lying?
Genevieve: “Does he lie?”

By that are you inferring that he wasn’t telling a lie and what he said is true.
Genevieve: “I am not inferring or insinuating anything. One person has said something and that really is enough. I am not saying I will never talk about it, but for now I do not wish to say anything about the matter.”

1. emmanuel

March 17, 2010 at 8:59 am

wonders shall never cease
    God will save us

2. segun babs

March 17, 2010 at 10:30 am

This is mere Infantuation.

3. kikelomo

March 17, 2010 at 11:13 am

It is normal

4. DAMMYYOUNG

March 17, 2010 at 11:32 am

i thought d banj call him self a kokomaster he really fuck up y cant he keep it private but as for me 2face idibia is my koko master dbanj call himsef a kokomaster and he never did what he suppose to but 2face idibia really impress me

5. nichola

March 17, 2010 at 2:32 pm

it is no big deal! we should crave for our happiness. and if dbanj opens his mouth, then, he is no gentleman.

6. aguda

March 17, 2010 at 3:15 pm

whats big deal there? she should open up and let the whole wide world know whats pumping. she shouldnt be ashamed of a man she’s going out with.

7. Adebayo Oluwaseyi O

March 17, 2010 at 4:17 pm

The personalities involved are matured enough to handle their issues. Let them be and enjoy their private life.

8. Obika bright

March 17, 2010 at 8:34 pm

She is going out with a correct man ,but she is not proud of it what a shame,

9. Eze

March 17, 2010 at 9:44 pm

Chai.fallin hands,dbanj talks 2much.2face talk less & bosi deborah_implication

10. mcro

March 18, 2010 at 4:02 am

whoever knows d’bonner or whatever he calls himself should tell him to keep off. as a matter of fact, he is ways beyond his depth. genevive is the princess i have dreamt of all of my life. and now that i am close to achieving my dreams, it is not a lout and big-mouthed punk like d’dimwit dt wl stop me.
    gee, just wait for me, i am really on my way.

11. Aniesky

March 18, 2010 at 7:31 pm

please dont Blame miss Genevieve she is only being careful.cos remember what dbanj said,we sopose marry cos u don make me fall in love…but he can not marry cos he is the kokomaster.

12. kkkkkkk

March 18, 2010 at 9:22 pm

fuck off.she is inressponsible

13. akudiya

March 19, 2010 at 1:30 pm

leave my genny alone. she is doing the right thing. dbanj talk like a small boy.

14. opz

March 19, 2010 at 1:36 pm

dbanj attitude is normal, he is going out with a superstar.

15. etuhu

March 19, 2010 at 2:06 pm

d truth dere is dat d’banj remains d kokomaster.he don’t need u gals he could have gotten u.have a fuck ride with d kokomaster.genevieve……

16. Harrison

March 20, 2010 at 11:47 am

d’banj is d man is like 50 cent fucking may be a Helle Berry

17. emmy

March 20, 2010 at 12:12 pm

make una do wetin una like, e no concern us . gene if u like frnd obasanjo na ur wahala, d’banj u sef fit frnd my great grandma, na u sabi. shit happens

18. Medad

March 20, 2010 at 6:19 pm

What i have 2 say in this case is (1)the two are matured(2)nobody is perfect (3)if u blame genevive in her wrong,note that d’banj himself is 2 b blamed also cos none of them are yet born again(4)if u say genevive is this or that do u know what d’banji does @ his secret places, he might b worst than what u think genevive is

19. ojoro cleff

March 20, 2010 at 6:52 pm

no nid 2 b worried, like what in his song(fall in love) may be it is gene dat make him 2 fall in love. u re mouthed d’banj

20. ojoro cleff

March 20, 2010 at 7:17 pm

no need to blame them, what is happening btw them is normal. cos one day one day they will marry, even if they dont marry each or is it bcos they are both stars, love doesn’t know that, as we all know love has no boundary. so no big deal

21. edyx

March 20, 2010 at 10:30 pm

Wat’s the interview for or cant they exercise right to personal life. Abeg gene d’bang CARRY GO

22. Lanzi

March 21, 2010 at 3:47 pm

Both of them are stupid.

23. pencil

March 21, 2010 at 10:10 pm

well sometimes ago there were rumors dat genevieve was datibg Frm VP Atiku and also that she had a baby girl….4 God knows who…..,now it ‘s Dbanji

24. Beauty Eze

March 23, 2010 at 2:27 pm

Na them sabi. But wait O Geny fucked up. I think it is high time they stop this their frendy frendy runs and be serious for ones. There is no harm if Dbang marry Genny.

25. dolly

March 24, 2010 at 2:11 pm

no big deal as both of them are old enough to decide on what they like. please nigerians leave this love in tokyo guys alone and let them enjoy themselves.Gene let D banj take you to his mama as he said in his song.

26. kenology

March 24, 2010 at 3:28 pm

27. obaremo ololade

March 24, 2010 at 5:21 pm

hottest couple …i guess

28. James Agada Ngbede

March 25, 2010 at 10:06 pm

Wel who ever one chooses 2 go into affair wit is a personal decision so let dem be

29. DESMOND A. EZEH

March 26, 2010 at 12:26 am

Gene. Is jst being very careful here, i think i lik dat response, i sat on d fence on d mata’ whch means she wud sit and watch hw things turns out, b4 trowing ha opinion public, bt if wat dbang said is true’ he shud av consultd Gene. B4 goin public’

30. cece

March 28, 2010 at 5:37 pm

datz rubbish….. lets c aw far it goes

31. Dj x2pazzy

March 31, 2010 at 5:57 pm

All wat i want 2 say here is (1) D’banj is a big boy & also Genevieve, but Genevieve is of higher grade than D’banj. I just hope she can cope with D’banj.
    (2) D’banj is just coming up. Keep it up KØKØ-BOY.

32. Watson

March 31, 2010 at 6:36 pm

Hi d’banj u don’t even have a name of urs, u are koko master and at the same you are african michael jackson i don’t kown what genevieve is doing with someone like you up and down singer (may be u don fall in love) as they say love is blind genevieve pls beware of someone that dose not even know his name his love is not genue…….d banj we are waiting 4 ur next album i don’t know what u will call ur self next, may be (felle 2) or niaga mandella

33. jerry

March 31, 2010 at 7:18 pm

HOTTEST COUPLE !! HATERS KEEP OFF

34. Victor

April 3, 2010 at 7:36 pm

Geni you are a disgrace to your fans,everyone who seems to step up in popularity,you kinds of loosed fim stars hook up to them. Cant you ladies just get your own man and stop acting in real events. Pastor Adeboye of RCCG my father in the Lord once said the problems with some of us in that we are learning from past champions or to refraz that retired,failed chanpions, either when we watch their movies or read their books. You are the ones causing some problems in families today by the kind of films you act. Whatever you are doing,dont bring on the papers,we have several issues to bother about in nigeria not fake and blind affair by two adults.

35. babygee

April 28, 2010 at 9:55 am

They should make it real,and get married like Beyonce and Jayz, I know Dbanj will be feeling as if he is on top of the world cos he is going out with a super star like Geni

36. Wumine

April 28, 2010 at 10:24 am

Serves him right. He’s a celebrity freak and he thinks he’s in love. Must av broken many girls heart so i hope he experiences d same. Nice one Genevieve, u are of an higher class

37. Essien

April 29, 2010 at 2:49 pm

D banj and is so call friend dey fuck up.

38. Ash

May 7, 2010 at 12:15 am

Hw cn she do dat she’s way above his league. Ur my gal but ‘ewehe echiche’ u shuld b dating one unknown big boy. As an igbo gal one would hav tot sinc u are a star u’l b wit one quiet guy who doesnt have tym 4 publicity. Its really 50cent F***g halle berry.

39. brainard09

May 18, 2010 at 3:43 pm

although.no man is island of knowledge dbanj&gene is matured enough.never say die 1 man food is another man poison.lets wait&see either gednew or canterfiet.08064977529 08067570677.call me

40. Ultimate g

May 19, 2010 at 3:11 am

Its ok but koke should take it one step further.

41. Ultimate g

May 19, 2010 at 3:11 am

Its ok, but koke should take it one step further.

42. olubashorun

June 3, 2010 at 3:16 pm

i think she fits D’Banj. she should go ahead and love him.

43. chioma

July 16, 2010 at 9:38 pm

genevive my dear i beliv u are too old to go into a race that has no end and price attached to it.plz remember where we are coming 4rm and dt u hv an image to protect.I dont tink D’banj is not trying to show the world how cheap u are not minding u status.Sis shine ur eye,dont 4get wat ur mama taught u.

44. Henry

July 30, 2010 at 10:06 am

I mean shame on him. @geny, u are nt proud of him or let say u don’t like him, just say it out nd let d whole world hear period.

45. phunmie

September 13, 2010 at 10:20 am

both of u are kinda matured so it should be a private stuff, datz ur own palava

46. Mishael

September 21, 2010 at 10:46 am

Geny, if ur conshence is there never mind but make it come true

47. Lugard Akor

December 5, 2010 at 2:59 pm

Geny count urself lucky dat Dbanj is ready n willing to take u for a wife,how long do u want to remain in shoe of a single mother,n as well dating all de old cagos,don’t make dat mistakes of all de sugar mummy,or do u want to be a sugar mummy? Put ur pride,wealth n famosity aside,stop de acting n be real n original.If u know u don’t have flair or affection for him sit him down because for a man of his class to say he has falling in love wit u den u can see dat he is no fucking joking he really do love u geny open ur eyes gal,don’t allow any shody to take watz is rightly ur.

48. Amaka

December 10, 2010 at 2:33 pm

If u really luv him,go 4 him u guyz will make a perfect match.

49. tanko ali

January 14, 2011 at 8:27 am

Were people expecting ‘D’banj to lie of going out when quetion? He is really a gentleman. Unlike gene, trying to be smart, afterall in other clime she had been asked similar question to which she denies, confirming or denieing them why is this one diffrent?after all koko master is a fine lad

50. ronny

February 9, 2011 at 10:25 am

All of you no get work.you are all idle.making comments on stars who are using the issue to be more famous and making more money.You people should go and get busy and get a a work doing.

51. Nb

March 7, 2011 at 2:04 am

E no concern me, do they even kn me ? Fuck dbanj nd wife geni

52. Blessing

March 18, 2011 at 6:19 pm

The two parties are matured so and is no man’s business neither shouldany one insist on laying the cat out of the bagThe two parties are matured so and is no man’s business neither shouldany one insist on laying the cat out of the bag

53. segun babs

April 1, 2011 at 9:03 pm

You are both compatible. From the mouth of prophet.

54. debbie

April 14, 2011 at 7:17 pm

we are into a relationship,some works out some do nt..is nt a big deal.nt bcos there stars doesnt mean d shuld nt fall in luv.as u can c with there comments d are in luv wit each oda.so let dem be.i undastand gene perfectly.i luv both of dem dnt get me wrong.as for d banj,he jst said out his feelings.

55. Stella

January 21, 2012 at 7:19 pm

Dbang is truly in lov song wen him sing don put am for trouble,gene is not somebody he can tol wit,if not he heart go break lik broom

56. Mary j

May 12, 2012 at 10:20 pm

Let dem be stop blame dem again u guys if u have intrest in gene going an met her 4 u 2 b blame dem gene and d,banj go on

57. Ignatius chinelo

September 20, 2012 at 2:14 pm

Genev is too old to be young. Lady baby tym waits for nobody. Dont let ur past lyf or wot pple say deter u frm de dream of evry woman. U r a star fyn, but u wil answer a man’s name someday. So dnt be deceived by dat star freak.

58. epepa d

April 16, 2014 at 11:11 pm

I love dose comment nnaji…..not every thing d eyes sees/d ear hears d mouth says…thumbs up

59. Lilian

October 31, 2014 at 3:57 pm

Love ur sense of wisdom genny

‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi

Yansh is taking her places – Reactions as Nengi bags 3 appointments in Bayelsa

Nengi

BBNaija season 5 finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson recently revealed that she has learnt not to be worried about the public perception about her.

Taking to social media, the reality TV star posted a video of herself participating in the viral #DoYou campaign.

In the 30 minutes clip, she said;

“I’ve learnt not to worry about public perception as the keys to success lie within me. Being orphaned at an early age has shown me a lot about life, many people thought they had an idea about how my story is or how is going be, but I chose the positive path to success as we all should. Remember your life is an art piece, paint it to your taste with the best strokes as you and you alone would be judged for it.Drown out the noise and choice the positive , Remeber your life is an art piece and the most important is #DoYou .”

Read Also: ‘My Life Is A Movie And I Am Never Off Set’ – BBNaija’s Nengi

Watch the video below:

”He Threatened To Kill Me” – Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend, Gift Opens Up About Their Abusive Relationship

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Instagram influencer, Miss Okeoghene Camille Gift, in an interview with Daddy Freeze, opened up about being abused by rapper, Lil Frosh.

In the candid interview, the Instagram influencer spoke on the abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.

Information Nigeria recalls that photos of her bruised face had surfaced following the assault which the rapper denied ever happened.

The young lady recalled a particular incident where the rapper stripped her naked, beat her up, recorded her and threatened to ruin her reputation on social media.

Gift said that her ex-boyfriend also threatened to kill her and he mentioned that he is very sure that his former record label boss, Davido would bail him out.

In her words;

“He was like do you think I cannot get away with anything? I will kill you right here and you will just die for nothing because Davido is going to get me out of it”, she said.

Read Also: Rapper Lil Frosh Leaks WhatsApp Conversations With Girlfriend To Prove His Innocence

Watch the video below:

‘I Don’t Care About Who Talks About Me’ – Bobrisky

When I started making money, people were saying I sleep with politicians and I use charms – Bobrisky

Bobrisky

Controversial crossdresser, Bobrisky took to his Instagram page on Friday to share a photo of himself along with a message for those who talk behind his back.

In the photo, the self-proclaimed male barbie donned a dress with a face full of make up.

Bobrisky, whose real name is Idris Okuneye, said that he does not care about those who gossip or peddle rumors about him because they do not have the courage to say it to his face.

In his words;

“I don’t care who talks about me cus when I come around nothing is said to me.”

Read Also: ‘Most Students Are More Successful Than Their Teachers’ – Jay Bugatti Claps Back At Bobrisky

The crossdresser’s post