Education

Niger Delta University NDU Admission List Released

This is to notify all Candidates who sat for the Niger Delta University Post Ume 2009/2010 Screening Exercise that the Admission List for the 2009/2010 Academic Session has been release. To check your result, you need the niger delta university admission checking scratch card. Check your results with the link below
online.ndu.edu.ng
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING NIGERIAN FORUM

1. precious

November 29, 2009 at 6:48 pm

pls can anybody help me 2 check ndu admission list pls,if u can call me on (08066906688) pls i will refund u d money u spend in calling me 10 folds.

2. precios

November 29, 2009 at 6:58 pm

am in love with a lady but i can work up to her and express my feelings to her. can anybody help me out by ur suggestion. pls send sms or call me on (08066906688) thks for ur kind gesture.

3. precios

November 29, 2009 at 7:00 pm

• Jesus

November 30, 2009 at 9:20 am

you cant serve 2 masters @ a time.d girl or ur carrier.food 4 tot-play now and pay later or pay now and play later.its ur choice.

• Precious

January 5, 2010 at 3:26 pm

Summon courage as a man and walk up to her and open up or you will die in silences. First, tell her that you are not too good on speeches. Look direct in2 her eyes & tell her you loved her with emotional look on your face. Remember, it's a gradual process, don't rush her, if she is shouting at u, don't give up until u grab what you want. Let me ask u, are sure you are not in lost? if u are really falling 4 her, try 1 of those tips written above. i wish you good luck.

4. Ndukwe

November 30, 2009 at 6:48 am

Thanks for that important information. My bros have been waiting for that list for long

5. nero

December 1, 2009 at 3:17 pm

i sat for the ndu's post ume and scored 62% but my name what not released. don't u think i need to sue the school for that? i need answers

6. nero

December 1, 2009 at 3:18 pm

you don't have to the are fools and idiots

7. CHRIS

December 1, 2009 at 6:42 pm

WHEN IS ABU PUJME GOING TO BE OUT.

8. williams

December 7, 2009 at 5:08 pm

hi looking for true love.i dont know where to find it as evrywhere i have searched for it seems void,so i decided to try my lucky here,please if you are single lady thats dont care about a distance relationship.or who is also searching for love you can mail me or call me 08061266493

9. aboma rukewe

January 5, 2010 at 2:21 am

i want to be a student of niger delta university

10. Joshua

February 7, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Hi,am a guy of 24.Need a female friend of 22.

11. ISAAC2009

February 11, 2010 at 10:13 pm

My people is not good to suffer an innocent person because i have sought for admission for 5 years with hard labour,please any way ndu for you to help me to get it and god of heaven will bless you and the school in jesus name amen.To reach me call 07069183928 or my email uzochukwuisaac@yahoo.Com

12. Caesar

June 25, 2010 at 1:22 am

Ndu pls help me mail ur admission process to me

13. okoro piriye

September 13, 2010 at 10:13 am

hi ppls pls help me out of dis thinking is dere any hope 4 ppl dat choose ndu as second choice candidate becos i had dat d first batch list is out.is any hope

14. IBIFUBARA

September 20, 2010 at 12:02 pm

I just want to know when the Niger delta university postutme screening result will be out. pls. if any information contact me with this very number 07063836709 i will refund u whatever u have spent

15. ernest

October 16, 2010 at 9:53 am

pls i want to study mass communication,is there a place for me out there.

16. kendun

November 6, 2010 at 4:47 pm

plz, i want 2 know if ndu will still release another list. Plz some shld imform thru my contact 08039206714

17. sobo collins

November 18, 2010 at 9:03 am

fss economics dep.can anyone help me 2 check d admission list
    contact me.08034841521

18. Ann

March 15, 2011 at 7:49 pm

I want to know the cut off mark of NDU present year addmission and the requirement needed

19. Koru stanley I.

September 4, 2011 at 3:53 am

Please, i want to know when d postume screening result will b out.and if release, how can i see my result status. Thanks.

20. Seiyefa

September 5, 2011 at 1:20 pm

Pls if admission list is out let me known by callin me 08131393596

21. ann

September 7, 2011 at 2:55 pm

i want to know wen ndu adimission list will be out.

22. Ebiakpo5 morris

October 5, 2011 at 12:11 pm

Pls guys i want to no when is federal university otuke post ume result coming out pls if any info contact me on 08134132268

23. chinedu

November 25, 2011 at 11:29 am

pls i want to know if ndu use to accept second choice because i had some people saying that they only give admission to first choice candidate only.
    contact :08100829416

24. Alaere

December 4, 2011 at 12:31 pm

What a world! Nt fair.n.d.u is my 1st choice nd i knw i did well in d pume.why was i nt admitd?i wana knw plz. REG.15186932AH

25. desmond

January 12, 2012 at 11:06 am

i want study in ndu but i dnt no their admission process…if any1 s interested in helpin out we cn bcum pals…

26. Collynise chika

June 6, 2012 at 12:07 am

Pls i need to no the ndu post ume cut of mark for law.these will help me .if any can help pls email me@ chika.collins72@yahoo.com or08067059816 thanks

27. Obulor Stephen James

July 12, 2012 at 7:20 am

Pls, I want 2 know when d list of 2012 candidates will be out? Thank u.

28. Okoriye tonbra esther

August 5, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Ndu addismission list

29. Maxwell Hope Ogbulu

August 28, 2012 at 6:54 am

Im tired of this admissio list’o

Education

BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Olaleye As LASPOTECH Rector

BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu Appoints Olaleye As LASPOTECH Rector

Sanwo-Olu

Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwo-Olu has appointed Dr. Oluremi Nurudeen Olaleye as the new Rector of the Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH).

The appointment was announced in a statement from the office of the Special Adviser to the Governor on Education and signed by Omolase Yejide, Head Public Affairs on Monday.

Also Read: Sanwo-Olu Moves To Scrap Pension For Ex-Lagos Governors, Deputies

Mr. Olaleye was earlier interviewed by the Institution’s Governing Council and subsequently recommended.

He is to serve five years single tenure will take effect from 1st December 2020 at the expiration of the tenure of the Acting Rector, Mr. Olumide Olusola Metilelu.

Education

Exemption Of ASUU From IPPIS Temporary — Ngige

Exemption Of ASUU From IPPIS Temporary —Ngige

Chris Ngige

Minister of Labour and Employment, Chris Ngige, has said that the Federal Government’s proposal to exempt members of the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) from the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) is a temporary measure.

He explained on Saturday that this measure was pending the conclusion of the integrity test on the University Transparency and Accountability Solution (UTAS).

Ngige who clarified the position of the government team during Friday’s negotiation with ASUU said that it was not true that the government had abandoned IPPIS or that ASUU should not be on IPPIS.

Also Read: “Negotiation with FG yielded good result” – ASUU raises hope of resumption after recent meeting

“I think it is better because a lot of people are quoting us out of context saying that we abandoned the IPPIS and that we said they should not be on IPPIS, it is not true.

“What we said in the meeting and what we agreed was that in the interim for the transition period that UTAS is being tested by NITDA and the Office of National Security Adviser for cybersecurity. For those transition period, ASUU members that are not yet on IPPIS will be paid through the platform with which they were paid the President’s compassionate COVID-19 payment done to them between the months of February and June.

“That platform is a hybrid platform between IPPIS and MINPSI platform for the transition period. That was what was used, it’s a hybrid.”

Education

Osun Assures Indigenes Of Job Security After LAUTECH Transfer

Osun Assures Indigenes Of Job Security After LAUTECH Transfer

Gboyega Oyetola

Osun State Governor, Gboyega Oyetola has assured indigenes of the State that the ceding of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso, to Oyo State.

This was confirmed in a statement issued by the Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation, Funke Egbemode.

The state government assured that there will be no intimidation or discrimination against them in the discharge of their duties.

“All workers of Osun extraction either in the College of Health Sciences and LAUTECH ceded to Osun or those in Ogbomoso are assured of job security. There will be no intimidation or discrimination against them in the discharge of their duties,” the statement partly read.

“The agreement states that indigenes of Oyo and Osun State working in either of the two entities will retain all their rights and obligations stipulated in their letters of engagements, therefore the State Government of Osun wishes to inform citizens that there is no need to fret about the dissolution, as all workers of Osun extraction are assured of the security of their jobs.”