Education

DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY (DELSU) POST UME/POST JAMB NEW DATE

Why You Should Buy YouTube Views Cheap

The delta state university (delsu) Post UME Appplication will close on Tuesday 8th September, 2009. The Screening exercise of the delta state university delsu will take place between Tuesday, 15th and Friday 18th September, 2009. Applicants are enjoined to reprint their photocard.
For more details visit delsu’s website http://www.delsuonline.com . You can make enquiries Here

delta state university, delsu,

1. Chidon

August 28, 2009 at 5:55 am

Men thanks 4 d info. I was thinking dat I lost out, but now I can go buy my card.

2. Clausen

February 4, 2010 at 10:31 am

Do any body know if i could possibly use my result slip 4 delsu screenin witout statement of result.D ting is dat i don’t want collect d statement of result cos it cost as much as d collectin d certificate

3. Prince

April 28, 2010 at 9:25 am

Well i dnt tink its possible lets just keep hopng dat god helpes us

4. Prince

April 28, 2010 at 11:04 am

Kudos 2u gays pls i wod like 2 no d dipartmental cutoff 4 eltronic.eletrical.conputal engineer pls any body

5. osakwe chinedu

May 10, 2010 at 11:30 am

please i want to know if delsu is doing post ume screening and what is their cut off mark for this year jamb.utme exercise,please respond to me on my yahoo.thanks

6. Nokyachi"

May 11, 2010 at 11:56 am

There may not be post ume!

7. Nokyachi"

May 11, 2010 at 12:00 pm

I’ve someone who’ll give me fidback soon… Be patient cos wen i get more feeds, i’ll gladly post it.

8. gabriel

May 11, 2010 at 2:15 pm

how can one get information about the exams..

9. ELUM VICTOR

May 14, 2010 at 4:49 pm

PLS, I NEED TO KNOW WHEN DELSU POST JAMB IS COMING UP, CAN ANY ONE HELP WITH THAT, COS AM FAR AWAY FROM DELTA. THANKS.

10. katty

May 19, 2010 at 4:42 pm

plz does any body think i will be offered admisssion in DELSU am an indegine n i scored 189 for petroluem engineering.
    plz i need to know and if any body knows about d sutoff mark 4 the sckl or for my faculty…. and also incase i dnt stand a chance of getting admitted thier which sckl do u think will accept 189 cos am tired of staying @ home any sckl any sckl @ all i want to go. reach me on dis kattydeagle@gmail.com

11. Isaiah

May 20, 2010 at 3:21 pm

12. Comfort

May 25, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Plz me wan knw whedar delsu go yahn out dir post ume am also indgenious can any 1 tel me.ma numba08120827836. Tanks u

13. Kefu

May 31, 2010 at 9:07 am

Pls can sumone tel me wen delsu is writing post ume

14. Sunday

June 5, 2010 at 11:08 am

pls I want to know if there is post ume, and the date

15. MATTHEW

June 5, 2010 at 1:03 pm

My friends, we have noting to lose with preparation but without preparation alot to lose.The committe of VCs,NUC said in the PUNCH tuesday 1/6/10,THE NATION thursday 3/6/10 that POST UTME is not abolished,it is retained for reasonable reasons.It is better 2 be prepared than following the rumours.
    FOR (1) UNILAG past questions and answers and
    (2) post jamb utme success tips
    pls contact 08036430934,08029956443

16. theresa lucky dafimu

June 18, 2010 at 6:06 am

hi gays u all r doing a great job pls i just want to knw wen post ume is coming out cos am far away any answer pls mail me or call me on 08079211344.thanks

17. KIND PENIEL

June 18, 2010 at 6:44 pm

Please i would like to know when the university’s post ume begin for this year 2010. Thanks.

18. UDI JUDITH

June 21, 2010 at 11:35 am

Please, i want to know if delsu is doing post UME. If yes, Are we to buy the scratch card, if yes, is the card (2010 & 2011 section) out for sale and where can one get it.
    How can one get information about the exam?

19. sule Ahmed

June 30, 2010 at 4:14 pm

pls i jst recently filled my delsu post ume form 10/11 session but didnt include my first name cause i filled in my surname and my middle name alone and have already submited pls anyone that can help shld contact me on 08038333503 or mail me on naturalicon@yahoo.com plssssssssssssssssss

20. chisom metu

July 10, 2010 at 5:03 pm

pls wen is delsu post jamd screening and cutoff mark

21. chisom metu

July 10, 2010 at 5:06 pm

pls wen is delsu post jamb date and cut off mark .,/.,/.,,/,.pls send the answer to ma mail chisommetu@yahoo.com or call 08133159354 thanks

Education

#EndSARS Protest: Sanwo-Olu Orders Closure Of Schools In Lagos

Sanwo-Olu Extends Lagos Curfew By 72 hours
#EndSARS Protest: Sanwo-Olu Orders Closure Of Schools In Lagos

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

The Lagos State Government led by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has ordered the closure of public and private schools indefinitely in the state.

The closure of schools in Lagos was announced in a press statement on Monday by the state’s Head of Public Affairs, Ministry of Education, Kayode Abayomi.

Also Read: #EndSARS protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)

The statement which was titled, ‘Lagos directs students to stay at home’, quoted Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo, the Commissioner for Education, as saying that the schools were shut down over “tension generated by the anti-SARS protests.”

This is coming at a time #EndSARS protests against police brutality and bad governance by Nigerian youths grounded academic activities in some schools in the state on Monday.

“A new date of resumption for all classes will be announced as soon as possible.”

Education

NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest

NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest

NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest

The National Examination Council, NECO, has announced the rescheduled of one of the practical examinations supposed to hold in October till the next month.

This was contained in a statement made available to newsmen on Sunday, October 18, by the Head, Information and Public Relations Division for the Nigerian exam body, Mr. Azeez Sani.

He announced that the Paper I Computer Studies Practicals examination which was supposed to be taken on Monday, October 19 is now delayed till November 16, 2020.

Also Read: Buhari Appoints Professor Godswill Obioma As New NECO Registrar

Sani revealed that the postponement is a result of the ongoing #EndSARS protests across the country, particularly the blockage of movement of transport at the entrance gate into Benin City, the Edo state capital.

He noted further that the truck conveying NECO examination materials had left its take-off point two days earlier to deliver to some states but has been held up in the ‘blockage.

Education

FG, ASUU Meeting Over IPPIS, UTAS End In Deadlock

FG, ASUU Meeting Over IPPIS, UTAS End In Deadlock
FG, ASUU Talks On IPPIS, UTAS End In Deadlock

ASUU and FG

The meeting between the Federal Government and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU) on Thursday ended in a deadlock.

Although some agreements were reached at the meeting, the meeting is set to reconvene on Wednesday, October 21, 2020, by 3.00 pm after the Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting for ASUU to report back on the decision of its NEC.

In a bid to end the strike, the federal government agreed to release N30billion for payment of arrears of earned academic allowance to the university lecturers.

The communiqué issued at the end of the meeting revealed that the release of N20 billion funds for revitalisation of public universities will be payable by the end of January 2021.

On the issue of Earned Academic Allowances(EAA), which had accumulated to N40 billion since November 2019, the Accountant General of the Federation (AGF) made a commitment to release N30 billion on or before November 6, 2020.

Also Read: BREAKING: FG, ASUU Meet Today To Resolve Strike

He said the remaining N10 billion would be spread equally over the two tranches to be paid in May 2021 and February 2022, respectively.

The communiqué also revealed that ASUU agreed to take the offer to its members for consideration and revert by Wednesday, October 21, 2020.

The issue of the implementation of the Integrated Payroll and Personnel Information System (IPPIS) almost stalled the meeting as the federal government asked that IPPIS be allowed to operate in the interim until the test run on UTAS is concluded.

But ASUU insisted on payment of outstanding salaries on the old GIFMIS platform before full implementation of UTAS.