From Naijaloft KarROX an International Computer Education & Training Company is looking for qualified professionals for its operations in Nigeria. All candidates should have the ability to multi-task, work under pressure with minimum supervision. The Company is looking for good team players and prospective team leaders. KarROX Invites application from suitable candidates for the following positions.
1. KARROX CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVES
• Female Graduates from a reputable university with excellent communication skills and report writing skills would be preferred.
• The candidate should also have effective co-ordination, managerial, planning and organizational skills.
• Candidate role would involve relating with clients and ensure quality and satisfaction of the clients.
• Experience in education industry would be an advantage.
Total Vacancies: 10
2. KARROX TRAINEE FACULTIES (Location: Abuja FCT, Benin City, Ibadan, Lagos)
• Graduates possessing B.ED/B.Sc. Computer Science and knowledge of Microsoft Office packages with other software programs would be considered for the job.
• Candidates must possess an excellent communication skills and good command on English language. Candidates with prior teaching experience would be preferred.
Total Vacancies: 30
3. KARROX FACULTY INSTRUCTORS (Location: Abuja FCT, Benin City, Ibadan, Lagos)
• Graduates possessing B.ED/B.Sc. Computer Science and knowledge of any of the following IT Technologies would be considered.
• Web Designing, System Engineering, Database Administration and Hardware Maintenance.
• Excellent Communication skills and International certification such as MCP, MCSE, OCP, MCSD. SCJP and others would be preferred.
Total Vacancies: 30
NYSC discharge certificate is a must for all positions at karrox nigeria. Only short listed Candidates will be contacted for interview.
All positions offer attractive remuneration in par with industry and an exciting long term career.
Method of Application:
All Application to be sent at UGRL,
Pent Floor, 86 A, Allen Avenue,
Or email: [email protected]
Closing Date: 25th July 2009.