Jobs In Nigeria

JOBS IN VISAFONE NIGERIA

From Naijaloft Visafone Communications Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian telecommunications company. Visafone nigeria was incorporated in Nigeria on June 20, 2007 following the acquisition of Cellcom. Visafone nigeria received its Unified Access Service Licence as a telecom operator from the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) on August 1, 2007.
Due to expansion, Visafone Nigeria needs graduates to register and submit their C.V in thier website for the upcoming recruitment which will cover major states in Nigeria. click here to apply to visafone nigeria

1. OKEGBILE SAMUEL D

December 7, 2009 at 12:01 pm

compliment of the season to you.
    I am a 400 level student of Department of Computer Science and Engineering of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Ogbomoso. i wish to be an IT student in your company. thanks

2. Emechebe Kenechukwu

December 23, 2009 at 6:40 am

I am a 400l student of electrical and electronics of Covenant University.I wish to be an IT student in your company.It is to commence on 1st march 2009 to august.Thank you and Godbless.

phone number 07030585109

3. Ajiboye Olutobi

January 17, 2010 at 8:12 am

my name is ajiboye olutobi a graduate of banking and finace from the polytechnic of ibadan, oyo state. I love to work with visafone & i will be glad if being considered. my phone number is 07026707569.

4. Ajiboye olutobi

January 17, 2010 at 8:21 am

my name is ajiboye olutobi a hnd graduate of banking and finace from the polytechnic of ibadan, oyo state. I love to work with Glo & i will be glad if being considered. my phone number is 07026707569

5. Adebayo Olabode

February 11, 2010 at 10:56 am

My name is Adebayo Olabode I have HND in Business Administration from Akwa Ibom State Poly. I wish to work with MTN. It will be my joy if am consider. Thanks. My Number is 08033983053

6. IFEDIGBO EVELYN

February 16, 2010 at 1:47 pm

My name is Ifedigbo Evelyn I have Bsc Economics from Enugu state university and technology it is my greatest wish to work with visafone pls consider my request Thanks My Number is 07038962170

7. BELLO OLUWAKEMI M

February 16, 2010 at 4:39 pm

My name is bello oluwakemi m,a graduate of business management from kogi state university. i will like to work in your great organisation that has been providing exellent telecom service in nigeria. i want to be part of your success story. thanks. my mobile number is 08034566551.

8. IJOMA OBIANUJU ELIZABETH

February 16, 2010 at 4:47 pm

my name is ijoma obianuju elizabeth. i have BA in English and Literary studies. from university of calabar. Its my singular desire to work with visafone a very outstanding telecommunications company in Nigeria whose services has been best none in Nigeria. Looking forward to favoable response. my mobile number is 08033522660

9. Ejiro kologbo

February 19, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Iam a graduate of urban&regional planin from abia state university,with safety training from the borno state fire service training school.iwil like to work with visafone.my number 07030626223.

10. EMMANUEL OGOHI

April 1, 2010 at 8:14 pm

I WISH TO WORK FOR YOUR COMPANY I HAVE D SKILLS BUT I DONT HAVE QUALIFICATION CAUSE THE WHOLE OF MY LIFE I HAVE BEEN WORKING FOR A COMPANY WHO WORK FOR MT N ,GLO SO D SKILLS ARE THERE SO I KNOW U WILL BE IN NEED OF ME MY MOBILE NO IS 07030521968.FROM EMMY

11. Francis

April 2, 2010 at 9:08 am

My name is francis Nwoha,i am a graduate i read buisness administration i will love to work for your company, my phone num 07038074162.

12. okonji ikechukwu

April 10, 2010 at 10:00 am

i am a graduate.26years of age.studied civil engineering in yaba college of tech.i love u and want to work with u.hope my dreams can come true.

13. okonji ikechukwu

April 10, 2010 at 10:01 am

sorry forgot to add my numbers.they are 08023434833 and 08060511094

14. Ihongbe Oseiwe Johnson.

May 28, 2010 at 11:13 pm

I am a graduate in human physiology and i like to work at visafone. 07060655442.

15. Hassan Azeez Olasunkanmi

June 16, 2010 at 1:21 pm

My name is Hassan Azeez Olasunkanmi, 25 years old a product of Lagos State Polytechnic Isolo Lagos Nigeria Graduate in Banking And Finance. i will love to work with Visafone Communications Limited. my contact numbers are 08029498023, 07095054644.

16. OBARINDE ADEBUSUYI

June 25, 2010 at 12:54 am

Good day sir, my name are Obarinde Adebusuyi a graduate of elect/elect (HND). I have 3-4years of experience in electrical and control engineering. Sir I want you to employe me in to your reputable organisation. Thanks.

17. Dike Constance

August 27, 2010 at 4:20 pm

Iam Dike Constance, 26 years graduate of Imo State University Owerri, Imo With Bsc in Accounting. I have 2 years in Fire Safety and 1year with Accountant General. I think i should be capable in communication skill nd to achieve an organisational goals nd target oriented, this my contact 07042663342, 08035661195

18. jimoh luqman olanrewaju

November 7, 2010 at 3:41 pm

my name is jimoh luqman olanrewaju,30 years public administration in diploma and partime student in university of abuja.i would love to work with your company.07025792090,08023141610.

19. Ekwesirike, Doris

January 21, 2011 at 10:26 am

My name is Ekwesirike, Doris, a graduate of Accounting from University of Lagos. My experience spans over the management of customer Accounts, debit management, investment / portfolio management and financial advisory. I am presently working for a sole proprietor with no challenge in my work. I belief my readiness to work with in more challenging environment will add value to your work if I am considered. My contact telephone no is 08039094565

20. Ogunmakinde Tunbosun Niyi

January 26, 2011 at 12:59 pm

I am Ogunmakinde T.Niyi. An holder of PostGraduate Diploma(PGD) in Applied Geophysics.
    Below are my work experiences for your perusals.

July 2008 to date – STARCOMMS NIG. LTD / JAMES Telecoms LTD, 1, Town Planning Way, Mobil Junction, Ring Road, Ibadan, Oyo State.

Supervisor: Sub-Dealers / Retail Outlets
    •Overseeing the activities of kiosk consultants.
    •Target setting and monitoring
    •Analysis of weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales figures for the outlets.
    •Identification, development, and retention of strategic customers.
    •Development and implemention of effective and proactive strategies for business development.
    •Monitoring of local competition activities.
    •Sales of recharge cards and CDMA phones.
    •Data activation and configuration of personal computers, PC.
    •Attending to subscriber complaints regarding phones, recharge cards, and data services.
    •Team Leader of the Ibadan activation Team.

21. Itit

February 20, 2011 at 5:18 pm

Good day, expressmany

22. Obasi Agnes Chioma

February 23, 2011 at 3:54 pm

My name is Obasi Agnes Chioma, a graduate of Mass Communication from Ebonyi State University. i would love to with visafone communication limited. My contacts is 08065670424

23. joe

November 11, 2011 at 7:19 pm

i need a job in nigeria

24. Mbanaja Ikechukwu Joshua

May 31, 2012 at 5:40 am

My name is Mbanaja Joshua, a graduate of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) I studed Political Science. I would love to be a staff of Visafone Communications.

25. jude okpala

July 14, 2012 at 7:25 pm

my name is jude am looking for job in ur company

Business News

Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)

Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.

I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.

1. Snacks making business:

This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.

2. Starting up an Indomie joint:

Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes.  You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.

3. Okrika or bend down select:

This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.

4. Selling of recharge cards:

We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.

5. Running errands for people:

If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.

Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.

Jobs In Nigeria

SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa

Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.

Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.

We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:

Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist

Location: Lagos

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description

The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:

• Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
  • Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
  • Develop effective link building strategies
  • Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
  • Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.

Job Qualifications

• Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
  • At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
  • Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
  • Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth

Application Details

• Send an email with your CV attached to info@techhive.africa
  • The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
  • The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
  • Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020

Jobs In Nigeria

Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.

Job Title: Content Writer (Entertainment)
Location: Lagos

Responsibilities:

The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.

Requirements:
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.

– The candidate should:

• Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
  • Have a passion for writing.
  • Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
  • Be able to work in a team
  • Have good communication skills
  • Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.

How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to editor@informationnigeria.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.

Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019