Jobs at Bemil Nigerian Limited,vacancies at Bemil nigeria limited
Bemil Nigeria limited has the following employment vacancies.
only persons who meet the selection criteria for each position detailed below need apply .
1. National workshop service manager (ref:#nwsm001/03/2009).
Suitable candidates must posses
* degree/hnd or its equivalent in automobile/mechanical engineering with documentary evidence on the job.
* he must be highly experienced in repair of both diesel & petrol engine.
* 10 years relevant experience is advantageous.
* track record in management of standard workshop of not less than 200 vehicles is desirable.
* he should be able to competently and efficiently minimize cost, build Verile team and manage resources.
* age between 30 – 50 years with good leadership skill.
* he should be reliable, dynamic and proactive in reacting to emergency.
* dependable corporate references.
2. Factory / production manager (ref# fpm002/03/2009)
* b.sc/hnd in woodwork/metal work/mechanical/production or related discipline, with a minimum of 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable institution.
* possession of at least 7 years cognate experience in a highly reputable furniture manufacturing company is essential.
* strong knowledge of the industry and the market is desirable.
3. Personal assistant to the md (ref#pam003/03/20009)
* b.sc/hnd in business related discipline (preferably secretarial admin) or very strong secretariat background.
* must have a minimum 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable higher institution.
* possession of at least 4 years cognate experience.
* must be able to work with minimum supervision and relate well at all levels.
* a good team player, having integrity,
* good organizational skills with attention to details.
* ideal person should not be less than 30 years of age.
4. Insurance manager (ref# im004/03/2009)
* b.sc/hnd in management science or social service
* must have a minimum of 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable higher institution
* 3 years post qualification experience in professional qualification by acii is compulsory.
* must be technology savvy with sound computer literacy and strong presentation skills.
* a recent and well validated experience in claims, investigation in a first rate insurance company is highly essential..
5. Legal officer (ref# lo005/03/2009)
* a minimum of second class lower
* ll.b and b.l from recognized university
* minimum of 2 years post call to bar experience
* age not less than 23 years
* computer literacy a must with proficiency in ms office
* nysc discharge/ exemption certificate
* sound knowledge of company and property laws.
5. head, human resources (ref# hhr 001/03/2009)
* possession of b.sc/hnd in social sciences or humanities not below second class lower division obtained from a reputable institution.
* minimum of 8 years experience in managing human resources in a conglomerate.
* a good knowledge of nigerian labour law and competence in handling industrial relation matters.
* membership of the chartered institute of personnel management of nigeria.
* computer literacy.
* hands on experience or knowledge of performance and reward management.
* mba (human resources) / m.sc industrial & personnel management.
6. Audit manager (ref: #am002/03/2009).
* b.sc/hnd in accounting or finance from a reputable higher institution.
* must have a minimum of second class lower or lower credit
* professional qualification i.e. aca, acca is compulsory
* possession of an mba is an added advantage
* vast knowledge and experience on the usage of pitchfork
* must be technology savvy with sound computer literacy and strong leadership skills
* minimum of 7 years cognate experience.
7. Head. building & maintenance (ref# hbm 003/03(2009)
* possession of a degree/hnd in civil engineering/building technology, quantity surveying with minimum of second class (lower division) or equivalent from a recognised tertiary institution.
* minimum of 10 years relevant experience in a well structured construction company, 5 years in a management position advantageous.
* membership of relevant professional bodies will be an advantage.
* age not less than 35 years.
* computer literacy a must, knowledge ms-project and auto-card applications will be an added advantage.
8. Head, electrical/electronics (ref: #hee004/03/2009).
* possession of a degree/hnd in electrical/electronics with minimum of second class (lower division) from a recognized higher institution.
* minimum of 10 years experience, 5 of which must be at the managerial level.
* membership of relevant professional bodies a must.
* age not less than 35 years.
* computer literacy a must.
9. Event manager (ref: #em005/03/2009).
* b.sc/hnd in any discipline, with a minimum of 2:2 or (lower credit) from a reputable higher institution
* minimum of 5 years experience in an event management or related company.
* must be able to work under pressure and meet deadline and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skill.
* excellent organisation and people management skills to increase company market share and ensure efficiency.
10. Head import procurement (ref: #hip006/03f2009).
* b.sc/hnd in purchasing & supply or related discipline, with a minimum of 2:2 or lower credit from a reputable institution.
* possession of at least 7 years cognate experience.
* strong leadership, negotiating, interpersonal and communication skills, good knowledge of the import, export & clearing documentation and procedures.
Applicants must be available to work anywhere in nigeria, undergo full company vetting and must supply details of at least two (2) guarantors.
only short listed candidates will be contacted
method of application
applications in person within the hours of 9.00am- 4.00pm mon-fri
bemil nig. ltd,
new office complex,
1 bemil road, off isheri road,
Applications in writing should be addressed to:
Human Resources & Administration Manager
Bemil Nigeria Limited,
Head Office, 1 Bemil Road, off Isheri Road,
P.O box 7938
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and to apply online click here>>>
Application closes on 8 April 2009
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Actress Nkechi Blessing Hospitalized; Says ‘There’s Thin Line Between Life, Death’
- Entertainment17 hours ago
Singer L.A.X Acquires Mansion In Lagos (Photo)
- Entertainment12 hours ago
“I’m A Man, Cross-dressing Is Just For Business” – James Brown
- National News18 hours ago
Insecurity: Buhari Can’t Protect Nigeria – Moghalu
- National News18 hours ago
Insecurity: Restructuring Not As Critical As Hunger And Poverty – Amaechi
- Entertainment12 hours ago
Rapper CDQ Buys Brand New Porsche Car (Photos)
- National News18 hours ago
Donald Duke: Security Operatives Selling Weapons To Boko Haram
- Politics17 hours ago
Anyim Backed Out Of Defection Over Visit to Buhari – Umahi