From NaijawebMtn nigeria jobs, mtn nigeria vacancies, jobs in mtn nigeria, mtn nigeria recruiting for customer care agents MTN NIGERIA is recruiting for Customer Care Representatives.
Working in the Customer Relations Department and reporting to the mtn nigeria Customer Care Supervisor, the ideal mtn nigeria customer care candidate must possess a first degree and 1 – 2 years relevant work experience in the service industry.
Candidates for the job in mtn nigeria will have extended work hours including shifts and weekends. The mtn nigeria customer case positions are based in Lagos, Enugu, PH, Asaba, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna.
The main responsibilities for the customer care representatives include:
Identify and resolve mtn nigeria customer queries effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable service quality standard
Follow through on mtn nigeria customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback
Escalate and route mtn nigeria customer issues to the relevant process operators
Perform necessary system transactions related to mtn nigeria customer request
Document actions taken to resolve client problems.
Generate periodic reports and other ad-hoc reports as requested by team lead
Combine mtn nigeria customer care, sales, and routine administrative tasks
Generate funds from sales and render after sales support service
Handle cash and ensure correct amounts paid
Collect mtn nigeria customer phones for warranty repairs
Deadline for the job in mtn nigeria is 26th March 2009.
Click on links below for city/region applying for.EAST LAGOS NORTH
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment45 mins ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- National News7 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- News Feed14 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- News Feed23 hours ago
A woman that is focused about her future won’t be buying a hair worth of 100k: Twitter User
- News Feed23 hours ago
Excited groom shares photos of his wedding ceremony
- News Feed14 hours ago
25 out of 1900 escaped prisoners return to Correctional Centre in Edo
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘We Will Win, Don’t Give Up’, Actress Stella Damasus Encourages Nigerians