Jobs In Nigeria

JOBS IN NIGERIA: VACANCIES IN NIGERIA AT MTN NIGERIA FOR CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE

Why You Should Buy YouTube Views Cheap

From NaijawebMtn nigeria jobs, mtn nigeria vacancies, jobs in mtn nigeria, mtn nigeria recruiting for customer care agents MTN NIGERIA is recruiting for Customer Care Representatives.
Working in the Customer Relations Department and reporting to the mtn nigeria Customer Care Supervisor, the ideal mtn nigeria customer care candidate must possess a first degree and 1 – 2 years relevant work experience in the service industry.
Candidates for the job in mtn nigeria will have extended work hours including shifts and weekends. The mtn nigeria customer case positions are based in Lagos, Enugu, PH, Asaba, Abuja, Kano and Kaduna.
The main responsibilities for the customer care representatives include:
Identify and resolve mtn nigeria customer queries effectively and efficiently, whilst maintaining the acceptable service quality standard
Follow through on mtn nigeria customer queries ensuring prompt resolution and feedback
Escalate and route mtn nigeria customer issues to the relevant process operators
Perform necessary system transactions related to mtn nigeria customer request
Reports
Document actions taken to resolve client problems.
Generate periodic reports and other ad-hoc reports as requested by team lead
Combine mtn nigeria customer care, sales, and routine administrative tasks
Generate funds from sales and render after sales support service
Handle cash and ensure correct amounts paid
Collect mtn nigeria customer phones for warranty repairs
Deadline for the job in mtn nigeria is 26th March 2009.
Click on links below for city/region applying for.EAST LAGOS NORTH

1. Damilola

January 15, 2010 at 5:36 pm

i need a job in any department at MTN.
    Thanks

2. OWOLABI TOBILOBA .O.

February 24, 2010 at 6:57 pm

My name is OWOLABI TOBILOBA .O., a graduate of Computer Science from The Polytechnics, Ile-Ife, Osun State. I love to work with Glo & i will be glad if being considered.

3. soares adetomi michael

March 5, 2010 at 12:52 am

i am a graduate of unilag. i read history and strategic studies. 2nd class upper. ex corper. 08061399197. i wish to work with Globacom

4. soares adetomi michael

March 5, 2010 at 1:00 am

i am a graduate of unilag. i read history and strategic studies. 2nd class upper. ex corper. 08061399197, i desire to work with MTN pls. mikeme4fun@yahoo.com

5. aguda

March 11, 2010 at 2:47 pm

my name is aguda oluwaseun, i read accounting, im having some difficulty in accessing this site. somebody should please help me on what to do.

6. Okusanya Idowu. O

March 11, 2010 at 3:47 pm

with respect to the advert, i hereby apply for the post. I am graduate of Computer Science Education,University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

7. PROMISE KPE-NOBANA

March 11, 2010 at 4:53 pm

I am a graduate of computer sci.(technology) from Babcock University Ogun State. With respect to the advert i hereby apply for the post . phone no 08037923544, 08033417421.

8. Oseni kazeem Adedayo

March 12, 2010 at 9:20 am

I have ND in accounting.I wish to work with MTN in any of their department.pls, help me.

9. Oseni Kazeem Adedayo

March 12, 2010 at 9:25 am

I have an ND in accounting.I wish to work with MTN.Pls,help me.phone 08023600523

10. Stephen, Bob

March 15, 2010 at 12:11 pm

Am a graduate of computer Engineering, University of uyo, Akwa ibom, i will love to work with Globalcom.

11. ajibola

March 17, 2010 at 2:44 pm

i have been trying to log on to mtn careers websie, it has not been loading. how do i log on?.

i am a graduate of computer science. hook me with any job at mtn please

12. olatunji olajumoke

March 18, 2010 at 2:19 pm

i would like to work with mtn Nigeria,i am an undergraduate of the department of masscom in lasu,nd also has a certificate in basic presentation from the federal radio corporation of Nigeria,i would like to work as a customer care agent.thank you

13. UWAEZUOKE DENNIS . N.

March 18, 2010 at 2:51 pm

please, i will like to work with mtn.am a holder of HND in town planning and PGD in construction management.

14. Iroegbulam .P. Noel

March 18, 2010 at 6:52 pm

I am a good marketer/customers person who will want to grow a honorable career working with GLO/MTN. A Sociologist from University of Abuja.

15. OYELEYE OLAMIDE OLUWATOSIN

March 19, 2010 at 10:45 am

I like to assume a challenging role in your focused establishment. This will enable me to apply my learned and acquired skills. I have a master in physiology from Unilag.

16. Adesina Adeola

March 19, 2010 at 2:39 pm

My name is Adesina Adeola.i am a graduate of olabisi onabanjo university,studied industrial and labour relation.i wish 2 work with mtn,i love mtn.my number is-08038100602

17. ADE OLUSESI

March 19, 2010 at 7:02 pm

I am an MBA student of the University of Lagos.I”d love to work in your Logistics Dept.Could u holla if there is any vacancy……?My number is 07035172435.

18. joy

March 22, 2010 at 2:51 pm

JUST NEED THE JOB

19. Adamu Ibrahim

March 25, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Adamu ibrahim a graduate of Ahmadu Bello university Zaria from the department of History and Strategic Studies (computer literate) needs of the any of these jobs please.(07032868394)

20. Ibiyemi Cornelius Yemi

March 26, 2010 at 10:38 am

I am an ND graduate of Tourism and Hospitality Management of Federal Polytechnic, Ede in Osun State. I wish to work with Globalcom or other relavant places where there is Vacancies. please help me. (08037099401)

21. olabode olatoye joshua

March 28, 2010 at 4:48 pm

I am a graduate of Geography and Regional Planning from O.O.U and also posses N.D in Estate Management from Osun State College Of Technology,Esa Oke. I would wish my dream come true if i could be employ by GLOBACOM or ANY other communication company.08055758716 08030790434

22. Akinlosotu Abosede Betty

March 31, 2010 at 3:46 pm

i am a graduate,from tai solarin college of education ogun state,i read english / yoruba language.i hav Diploma in computer.i wish to work with you in order to achieve my aim as one of your customer service attendant.

23. okonji ikechukwu

April 10, 2010 at 10:04 am

Love the telecom.Would like to work there cos it has been my dream.I am a graduate from yaba college of tech.26years of age.my numbers are 08023434833 and 08060511094

24. Ariyibi Abolanle Olajumoke

April 10, 2010 at 12:28 pm

i hereby apply for employment in your reputable organisation. i have Bsc in
    Economics from university of Abuja.

i have 4 yrs experience in banking sector at different department.
    my phone no is 08035887719

25. FAWEHINMI OLATUNDE O.

April 10, 2010 at 1:42 pm

I CAN DO THE JOB BETTER!
    TRY AN EXPERIENCED GRADUATE LIKE ME!!

26. FAWEHINMI OLATUNDE O.

April 10, 2010 at 1:44 pm

CALL ME ON OUR NETWORK 08062599612

27. Adegoke Kehinde Moses

April 10, 2010 at 2:55 pm

i hereby apply for employment in your reputable organisation. i have HND Mass Communication Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, I base in PH.
    +2348060121439

28. Fatima Abubakar Laraba

April 10, 2010 at 7:04 pm

Am a graduate of mass communication, Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria. I really wish i can be employed with MTN.

29. Fatima Abubakar Laraba

April 10, 2010 at 7:06 pm

And my number is 08036847233

30. umenyiora ify

April 18, 2010 at 1:36 am

am a graduate of law will like to work with mtn will b glad if i will be called upon .08037431055

31. Adio Samson Oluseye

April 30, 2010 at 4:34 pm

I will like to work in any of your department, I am a graduate of accountancy at Osun State Polytechnic, Iree. 07060742084

32. pete puyol

May 22, 2010 at 8:50 pm

search for current job openings from all companies in and outside the country.

visit jobsearcher.yolasite.com

the website is customized for job searches only.

33. oni dauda

June 12, 2010 at 3:18 pm

my name is oni dauda , i can work as your satelite engineer like dstv and the rest and electrical engineer on your light maintenance. my phone number is 08028295954.

34. nosakhare airuehia

June 15, 2010 at 2:54 pm

i am applying as a graduate trainee, i studied electrical electronics engineering

35. Ayotunde Alonge

June 17, 2010 at 8:24 pm

i am graduate with B.A. (HON) ENGLISH and i passionately desire to work with such a multinational company like MTN

36. idang miriam

July 15, 2010 at 12:40 pm

I like to assume a challenging role in your focused establishment. This will enable me to apply my learned and acquired skills. I have a b.a in history and strategics studies with a 2nd class from Unilag.

37. idang miriam

July 15, 2010 at 12:44 pm

I like to assume in the customer care department of any of the telecommunication department. This will enable me to apply my learned and acquired skills. I have a b.a in history and strategics studies with a 2nd class from Unilag.(MTN, ETISALAT,GLO,ZAIN)

38. Bartholomew Ameh

September 3, 2010 at 2:58 pm

Am Bartholomew Ameh,a graduate of Business Administration i desire to work at d customer care unit of MTN.My number08069354164.Looking forward 2 hearing from u.

39. khafilat omotayo mohammed

September 22, 2010 at 11:55 am

I’m Mohammed Khafilaat,a graduate from Ahmadu bello university Zaria,i have a bsc in french..wld like to work with mtn…tank you!

40. khafilat omotayo mohammed

September 22, 2010 at 11:59 am

my numbers are 08035960457\ 08073001102

41. isoje henry

November 16, 2010 at 1:03 pm

i dey find job at least any i beg

42. Anne Duah Kurah

November 17, 2010 at 7:24 pm

Am a graduate of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.i’ve a B.sc in Computer Science,would like to work in etisalat.08032846248

43. COMLAN Yves Lycus

November 30, 2010 at 2:01 pm

Am a gratuate from Abomey Calavi University in Benin Rep. Right now, am a professional French Teacher in Lagos. Would like to work with MTN Network or any companies that need a bilingual person. Thanks.

44. olusola fakeye

April 29, 2011 at 10:45 am

Am a Graduate of olabisi onabanjo university Ago-iwoye Ogun state. I studied industrial and Labour relations from the faculty of social science with second class upper Division. Have completed My National Youth service Programmed in Feburary 2009. Am Applying for the post of Customer service Representative in your organization. I will be grateful if My application is favorably considered in your Management.This is my mobile Number 07065680041

45. Rufina Daniel

May 12, 2013 at 10:37 am

i seriously want to join u

46. Rufina Daniel

May 12, 2013 at 10:38 am

i want to be with u

47. chinedu iroegbu

May 26, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Am chinedu iroegbu, Ond holder in computer science delta state poly ozoro. I love working in a public firm were I express my good manner of interaction..have worked as a receptionist and more.. Pls I will welcome a call from you to grand my offer. Thanks. 07034361790

48. umolo josephine

May 25, 2014 at 1:10 pm

my names are umolo josephine,am a H.N.D holder,i graduated from I.M.T Enugu Nigeria,i read Electrical Electronics Engineer,am an ex copper.i will be grateful to work with mtn or glo,this are my numbers 08160479093 08038776924 i will be please to receive a call from you.thanks.

Jobs In Nigeria

SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa

Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.

Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.

We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:

Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist

Location: Lagos

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description

The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:

• Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
  • Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
  • Develop effective link building strategies
  • Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
  • Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.

Job Qualifications

• Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
  • At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
  • Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
  • Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth

Application Details

• Send an email with your CV attached to info@techhive.africa
  • The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
  • The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
  • Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020

Jobs In Nigeria

Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.

Job Title: Content Writer (Entertainment)
Location: Lagos

Responsibilities:

The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.

Requirements:
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.

– The candidate should:

• Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
  • Have a passion for writing.
  • Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
  • Be able to work in a team
  • Have good communication skills
  • Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.

How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to editor@informationnigeria.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.

Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019

Jobs In Nigeria

Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria

I

nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.

Job Title: Editor
Location: Lagos

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.

Work with analytics to determine the direction of our reporting and content creation efforts.
Responsible for ensuring there is an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
Source and coordinate guest writers, columnists and other content partners

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

Have at least three years relevant experience in traditional/online media.

–  Possess a Bachelors degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.

Be very proficient in English and able to spot errors in content
Understand the basics of search engine optimisation and social media management.
Preferably a member of the Nigerian union of journalists (NUJ).

BENEFITS

Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.

APPLICATION DETAILS

* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: vacancy@informationnigeria.org

* The subject of the mail should be: Application for Editor Position